Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Looking for a Hog Hunting Outfitter >

Looking for a Hog Hunting Outfitter

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Looking for a Hog Hunting Outfitter

Old 06-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for a Hog Hunting Outfitter

Read and heard many nighmare stories about outfitters that were nothing more than a chunck of land and an old cot so let me ask if anyone has any suggestions for some good outfitters. Looking for a hog hunt outfitter with lodging but meals do not need to be included. We have 8-10 guys wanting to make a 3 day weekend for some hogs, no trophy's just meat. Not looking for the Ritz but would like to stay away from the roach motel. I am impartial to the state but looking to be no further than 650 miles from kansas city, MO. Probably wanting to go in february of 2013. If anyone knows a a place to contact please post it. I would also welcome any warnings about places to stay away from. Thanks for any info.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Spike

Take a look at Paradise Valley Hunt Club.

http://www.paradisevalleyhuntingclub.com/bangspvhc/

Good Folks, Good Food, Great Hunts!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Spike

My friend you are in luck. I just got back from TN, and had the time of my life. I shot a nice russian boar with small tusks. The name of the place is Croy's Cabins. The lodge was awesome, clean, and had everything included (including great home cooked meals). The two guys who work there and serve as guides did EVERYTHING they could to make sure I had a great time and a successful hunt. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.croyscabins.com/
Old 06-23-2012, 05:12 AM
jlf
Spike

If Tennessee isn't too far, you can also look into Loshbough Hunting Lodge. They do not offer meals but have full kitchens with stove, frig, micro, etc. Restaurants are within driving distance. They can accomodate up to 20 or so hunters. Really nice people, especially Tommy the guide, that will go out of their way to help you get your hog.

http://loshbough.com/hunting/

Last edited by jlf; 06-23-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to shoot more than just 1 meat hog per hunter you need to think about Texas. We have a hunt in north Texas that allows multiple hogs per hunter killed and still reasonably economical and you lodge right on the ranch in a new lodge with great meals. Send me an email and I will send you some information. [email protected]
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys, those are some good leads and I will check them out.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Spike

I've got places all over Northern, Central, West, and South Texas. We shot about 50 pigs last month, and managed to get about 15 on video. You can check all of those videos out on Youtube by searching "Prone Outfitters".
www.proneoutfitters.com is our website
For our most recent pictures, you can check out our Facebook. Again search "Prone Outfitters"
We have thousands of acres all over Texas and have no shortage of hogs. We offer food, lodging, transportation, and offer some of the best hog hunts in Texas.
Contact me anytime at 682-300-4008 and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions. You can also Email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Clay Herzog
Old 05-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Spike

Default Nightmare

Originally Posted by Prone Outfitters
I've got places all over Northern, Central, West, and South Texas. We shot about 50 pigs last month, and managed to get about 15 on video. You can check all of those videos out on Youtube by searching "Prone Outfitters".
www.proneoutfitters.com is our website
For our most recent pictures, you can check out our Facebook. Again search "Prone Outfitters"
We have thousands of acres all over Texas and have no shortage of hogs. We offer food, lodging, transportation, and offer some of the best hog hunts in Texas.
Contact me anytime at 682-300-4008 and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions. You can also Email me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Clay Herzog
Prone is one such nightmare. Don't waste your time and money.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol Dr. Gas, You may wish to look at the date on posts. This one happened to be almost 3 years old. But welcome to the site.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
lol Dr. Gas, You may wish to look at the date on posts. This one happened to be almost 3 years old. But welcome to the site.
This newbie came on the site for the first time today, made two posts against this outfitter here and in the Classifieds in two minutes and signed off. Just saying, but it looks like maybe he's just out looking to even the score against an outfitter for some unknown reason that may or may not have happened.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.