Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Help Needed by a Best Man

Old 01-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Spike

Default Help Needed by a Best Man

This is my first post and am new to forums.
I am an avid hunter in New York and would greatly appreciate assistance with a tall task. I have been asked to be the best man in a wedding and plan a bachelor party that includes a hog hunt. None of us have any experience with hogs. I am just begining to look, but can anyone assist in pointing me in the right direction in PA, WV, NC or TN? We are renting an RV and taking a roadtrip to the location. I don't have any idea what questions to ask or what to look for in an outfitter. We are open to lots of options so if someone had good experience with an outfitter please let me know. Thank you so much in advance.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Spike

Best thing to do is a google search for Hunting wild hogs check out the sites ask for reference's and call them , There are plenty in PA
Good luck with the search
GE