Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
First Wild Boar with my bow. >

First Wild Boar with my bow.

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

First Wild Boar with my bow.

Old 12-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Spike

Default First Wild Boar with my bow.

Taken on my property in Florida. This was the first wild boar that I have shot with my bow.
Attached Thumbnails First Wild Boar with my bow.-cimg2357.jpg  
Old 12-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

A nice one for eating. Good job. Did you have to track it far?
Old 12-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats on the pig.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Spike

Default Re:

Thanks for sharing the great stuff.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Spike

I didn't have to track him far. He did a full circle and came back right about 10 yards from my stand. Lucky!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice and congrats, I'm strickly a bow hunter, I had a bad car wreck in June and still not able to return to work. I mssed all of deer season due to my injuries, but God willing I'll do some pig hunting when I get better.

Nothing like a bow kill.. you'll never forget it!

Good job Bro.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Spike

Congratulations on the hog. I'm heading back to hunt hogs again this April. Last year was my first hog hunt and it's addicting.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

very nice thanks for posting
Old 01-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

good job..hogs cant see good but smell they do very well....if ya take a piece of 1/4 plywood, and cut out a hog body with legs, and another piece the head and neck, and put a bolt through the neck into the body so the head can pivot up and down...make shift "kick stand" and some sort of handle for the head, so you can move it up and down..paint it all black...then, starting from down wind, you use this like a shield...when the hogs stop and look at you, ya move the head up, then down like yer eating...again up, and down, after that the hogs will accept you as their own, and you can walk literally 5 feet from them, hit the kick stand, draw yer bow, stand up, take aim and shoot!!!BOOOYAY
Old 01-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
good job..hogs cant see good but smell they do very well....if ya take a piece of 1/4 plywood, and cut out a hog body with legs, and another piece the head and neck, and put a bolt through the neck into the body so the head can pivot up and down...make shift "kick stand" and some sort of handle for the head, so you can move it up and down..paint it all black...then, starting from down wind, you use this like a shield...when the hogs stop and look at you, ya move the head up, then down like yer eating...again up, and down, after that the hogs will accept you as their own, and you can walk literally 5 feet from them, hit the kick stand, draw yer bow, stand up, take aim and shoot!!!BOOOYAY
That sure enough is a half-baked idea.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.