Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Three Lakes...  be my guest? >

Three Lakes... be my guest?

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Three Lakes... be my guest?

Old 11-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Question Three Lakes... be my guest?

Anyone with dogs want to guest? I won a quota for Gun-Dog, Dec 29-Jan 1. I have no dogs.

Here's the regs:

GENERAL GUN-DOG SEASON:
December 29 through January 1 (east of Canoe Creek Road).
Permit, Stamp and License Requirements - Quota permit (if hunting east of the turnpike)
or daily quota permit (if hunting between the Florida Turnpike and C.R. 523),
hunting license, management area permit, deer permit (if hunting deer), migratory
bird permit (if hunting migratory birds) and state waterfowl permit and federal duck
stamp (if hunting waterfowl).
Legal to Hunt - Deer with at least one antler 5 inches or more in length, gray squirrel,
quail, rabbit, raccoon, opossum, armadillo, beaver, coyote, skunk, nutria, bobcat,
otter and migratory birds in season.
Regulations Unique to General Gun-dog Season - In addition to these regulations, all
General Area Regulations shall apply. Dogs with a shoulder height of 17 inches or
less may be used for deer hunting between the Florida Turnpike and U.S. 441 only.
http://myfwc.com/media/1387102/Three-Lakes.pdf

PM me.