Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Landowner hog hunting

Old 02-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Spike

Question Landowner hog hunting

I have heard there are places where landowners allow hog hunting year round to keep them thinned out. I would be interested in any where in Indiana and surrounding states. Please let me know if you have any info or if this is true.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Spike

Question Hog Paradox Too Many But Few no Hunt Opportunities

Yea everyone says they are everywhere, in fact, a scourge but you don't see anyone offering free up hog hunting access??? Interesting.

I gave up and finally booked w/ a small outfit in Texas. I'll let you know how it goes in a few weeks.

dave
Old 03-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Contact the local DNR and see what they can tell you or point you to. They should know more about any such dealings than anyone else. That or the local Farm Bureau office.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Spike

its always a lie, your gonna have to pay something
Old 03-08-2011, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

public huntin areas in southern okla. have plenty of hogs. It is hard to find landowners that will let you hunt without a fee or insurance, Good Luck