Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

texas pig hunt - help

Old 12-17-2009, 05:30 AM
Spike

Default texas pig hunt - help

Me and a couple of buddies are looking to find a ranch owner that wants to rid itself of a few hogs. We are shooting to eat not trophies. We want to help them rid themselves of a few at not a large cost to us. The reason we are looking at texas as we hear they are overpopulated. If anyone knows of anyone, or you are that person, let me know. You can contact me at [email protected]. I do not have access to that email at work, so it will be evening before i can respond.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck. After trying to find someone willing to provide a free hunt to help with "nuisance" hogs, I posted a request to swap whitetail for hog. I just saw a program about hogs in Georgia - may be a place to check. My post is in the Swap-a-hunt thread. Here is one reply that may interest you.

Check out (web site) Shiloh Ranch near Ada, Oklahoma. Very reasonable, nice place & owners.
I've been about 6-7 times over the last 5 years & very good Daytime Hog Hunting over feeders. Tx. & Ok. legal.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

I've got alot of hogs and would love to get rid of them but I'm not the sole property owner and the others just would rather suffer with an over abundance of hogs than let people loose on the land. So, I gotta do it myself :/