HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   Hog Hunting Oklahoma (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/310822-hog-hunting-oklahoma.html)

ckerth 11-26-2009 06:33 AM

Hog Hunting Oklahoma

Can anyone suggest a place to hunt hogs in Oklahoma. I have never gone before and my son wants to do this for his birthday. There seems to be quit a price difference when I research on the internet. Is there any key factors that I should be looking for when comparing hunting offers? I would like to keep the price down and yet come home with a pig. Any suggestions.

RLoving1 11-26-2009 07:06 AM

Heard there's alot down around Tishamingo area! Might look around there.Our ranch in Coal co has a few but bro tries to keep them pushed back.He killed a couple down on Briar creek a couple months ago that were to heavy to try to haul out,their sporadic in their movements so hard to figure out just where they stay.

glennstaxidermy 11-27-2009 03:35 AM

look at bowsafari in colgate ok. they do rifle hunt. just type it in the yahoo search box and it will come up. I have a customer that does free range dog hunts but there is no guarantees

SJAdventures 11-28-2009 07:35 PM

Call Matt at Shiloh Ranch. Your son will bring home some pork at Shiloh. We have a $175 per day per hunter DIY hog hunt below OK City but it is a challenging hunt and not really suitable for inexperienced hog hunters. Shiloh is a much easier hunt for younguns. You won't be sorry for taking him to Shiloh.

357hunter 12-01-2009 06:22 PM

check out huntrockytop.com they good price, for a great hunt.

Jim_IV 12-02-2009 07:23 AM

Just a little extra info for ya....

In Oklahoma you don't have to have any type of hunting license to hunt hogs. I'm not sure if you live in Ok or not, but if you don't it helps cut down on cost

SJAdventures 12-03-2009 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jim_IV (Post 3517369)
Just a little extra info for ya....

In Oklahoma you don't have to have any type of hunting license to hunt hogs. I'm not sure if you live in Ok or not, but if you don't it helps cut down on cost

You do if you hunt them during deer season.

luster 12-10-2009 06:48 PM

I hunted with All About U outfitters out of Pauls Valley Oklahoma about a month ago and had a great time. The owners and staff there are very nice and helpful. I was very impressed.

[email protected] 12-14-2009 07:38 AM

hi my name is johnny and i guide hog hunts my price is 100.00 for a day per adult and 150.00 for adult and child i get alot of hogs ranging in different sizes but i think ur son and u would like what i have to offer . u can contact me at 918-916-5645 or look at my web site heskettshoghunting.com

oujeff25 01-19-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 3529167)
hi my name is johnny and i guide hog hunts my price is 100.00 for a day per adult and 150.00 for adult and child i get alot of hogs ranging in different sizes but i think ur son and u would like what i have to offer . u can contact me at 918-916-5645 or look at my web site heskettshoghunting.com

How much more does it cost if the hunter got a hog? Is the $100 for one hog or would the hunter pay $100 for the hunting experience and pay more if he or she got a hog?