Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Where to

Old 11-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Where to

I would like to do a hog hunt ,have been over old posts,but still looking. Would like to find somewhere to take the wife [Who has never hunted] And have some fun. I've hunted most of my life but never for hogs. Would like to begin a plan for next year fall late or early winter. Not looking for trophy just looking for a new experience, an a lot of fun.Some kind of fishing not to far away would be a bonus.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Spike

All About U in Oklahoma has great hog hunting and they have a pond right by the cabins. They also offer fishing trips. I just got back from a hunt with them a few weeks ago real good people.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

TX, unlimited hogs, meals, lodging and airport pickup and return to the SA airport for $250 per day per hunter, and you WILL shoot hogs.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

They do have some great hog hunting in Texas. Two friends of mine just took their wives to a place called "Record Buck Ranch" out of Uvaldi and killed a couple of monsters. They said pigs under 100lbs or so were free. SJ Adventures' hunt is about $100 a day cheaper. You don't say where you're from but if you're close to California I know of a couple of outstanding operations in the central and northern parts of the state your wife would like.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

We're located in Alaska so scouting , research is long distance, thats why I'm asking. WE will follow up info provided, but are trying to get started early enough to do what we can.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

try Ranger Creek Ranch in N. Texas
Old 01-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Spike

hi this is hesketts hog hunting in southeast ok i think i have what your looking for lots of hogs for a great price and since its your wifes first time she gets her hog free look up my web site at heskettshoghunting.com contact me if your interested. god bless