Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Wild hogs...anybody seeing many????? >

Wild hogs...anybody seeing many?????

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Wild hogs...anybody seeing many?????

Old 08-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by The Rev
In Texas there are two kind of lands.. Those with hogs, and those that are about to have hogs. They are populating faster than we can kill them.
One of the problems we have in Texas is that ranchers with hogs want to jump on the charge to hunt band wagon. Being greedy will come back and bite them in the butt.
100 % total agreement..
Same thing is whats wrong with the geese.Plenty of them down here-but who is going to pay-350-450 half a day hunt.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

There are wild hogs all over SW Oklahoma. If one wants to get a hog in this hot weather just watch the ponds and the wallows. It takes some patience but the hogs will be there sooner or later.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Just about every afternoon. I saw one on the ride to work this morning.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily
Just about every afternoon. I saw one on the ride to work this morning.
Your just teasing me...I'm getting all excited when you talk like that! Me and Rev Right are looking at the calender for a date...to hunt that is!I have a full week in October,the first week of season! But don't know if I can stand it that long.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RLoving1
Your just teasing me...I'm getting all excited when you talk like that! Me and Rev Right are looking at the calender for a date...to hunt that is!I have a full week in October,the first week of season! But don't know if I can stand it that long.
The first of October sound good to me... Kent, bet we set something up and our buddy will find a way to make it. Even that little darling he has a love hate relationship with won't get in the way.He will be there.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Dominant Buck

That would be great, but ill be in Brock that weekend. I have been seeing the hogs around here. I have not been out to my land, other than to bitch at the fence builders. But if things go as normal, they will be all over there too. The weekend of Oct. 17 is also a bad one for me. Other than that, lets get you two down to stick a deer or hog, or both.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

you two nancy boys just figure out when ,I'm onit...if the semi g/f will let me outa cage.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Hu, hu, hu, Rowell has a semi.. Cant that new girlfriend work that out for you?
Old 08-28-2009, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah she works that out fer me! We can yell school is going agin...you keep the computer on and stay on top of things agin.Glad to see you back so often!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by RLoving1
Yeah she works that out fer me! We can yell school is going agin...you keep the computer on and stay on top of things agin.Glad to see you back so often!
Wasnt school stopping me, it was the new house and remodeling. Gawd I hate to moveing and painting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.