Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog Hunts

Old 08-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hog Hunts

Hey boys i need your help, me and my hunting buddies from southwest pa are in need of a wild boar hunt, everything i see on the net is a few hundred bucks and u only get to kill 2 hogs. Plus we gotta travel a good ways, now from what i have seen and heard these places are crawling with them, i just wanna know if anyone can suggest somewhere we can get a bunch of hogs or just kill a couple for cheap, method doesnt matter because were up for a challenge, and travel isnt a big deal, thanks for your help boys, look forward to your responses
Old 08-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Spike

I went to a place in Ga called happy acres resort (Happyacresresort.com) owners name is Gary Frye. Top notch guy with a top notch operation. Great hunt, great price and you can shot as many as you have arrows or muzzleloading bullets. We went last year. cost was like 400 for 4 days you bring your own food. Give it a look see. If you go or call Gary please tell him I said hey

Sab
Old 08-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few hundred bucks is usually the norm for an outfitted hog hunt.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Spike

theres a guy who posts on here who runs an operation in TX called tactical hog control. I really want to try it out one day, they give you ar15s with night vision scopes, night vision goggles, use thermal imaging, etc. If i recall its about 400 a person, no hog limit. they have a website http://www.tacticalhogcontrol.com/
Old 11-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Spike

Default public land hog hunts?

Is there anywhere in the country where hogs can be hunted on public land?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coelk2929
Is there anywhere in the country where hogs can be hunted on public land?
Pretty much every state that has hogs allows them to be hunted on public land. You just need to go to that states DNR website and check what each WMA's regulations are.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:32 AM
Typical Buck

The Bradley 3 outside of Estilline, Texas is absolutely free. They don't accept money all you have to do is call them. And there are plenty of hogs around there. Estilline is only 2 hours east of Amarillo, Texas.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Bar H dude ranch, we went there last memorial day and hunted. Had a blast, killed hogs for three days, they feed us well, nice place all for $500. for that price we could shoot as many hags as we liked. Day or night!
Old 12-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Spike

Well as far as hogs you will need to try Florida ,they are a pest animal here.

Bobcats are hard to hunt but there are lots in the game lands of western NC. I killed several some close to 40 pounds.

There are livestock and goat farmers near Asheville NC that will let you kill all the coyotes you want to

Thats all the places I know of
========================
freya active underwire sports bra
costume necklaces for women
Old 12-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Halletsville Hunter
theres a guy who posts on here who runs an operation in TX called tactical hog control. I really want to try it out one day, they give you ar15s with night vision scopes, night vision goggles, use thermal imaging, etc. If i recall its about 400 a person, no hog limit. they have a website http://www.tacticalhogcontrol.com/

other than you need an IR light to use those at night, and its against texas law to hunt any game animal with artificial light.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.