Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog Recipes

Old 07-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Centaur 1
This is pretty much the same way I process game with one exception, I bought one of those vaccuum sealing machines. Those things work great and the meat lasts forever without freezer burn. I'll even season the meat with spices or marinade before I vaccuum them, then I'll give them a day before I freeze it so the flavor soaks in. A pork roast vaccuum marinated with italian dressing is pretty good.
May have to look into a vacuum sealer this year,preseasoning and sealing maybe the thing to do! May put the rev into a bag...trying to slowdown his aging process.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RLoving1
! May put the rev into a bag...trying to slowdown his aging process.
You told me that on the phone today, I guess you're not kidding. Remember I do you that blog target at my house..
I think I'll take it pig hunting this weekend and use it for a mat to clean my pigs at..... You young bucks think you're something, just wait until I send you your Christmas present.
A nice pair of Kanga socks..
Old 07-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Just cut it up batter it and chicken fry it! Don't need fancy just need it cooked!
If you ever go to Miami, go to Calle Ocho (8th St.) in little Havana..............You will smell the roast pork a mile away!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by SWThomas
I'm a pretty basic guy when it comes to cooking my hog meat. How do you guys like to prepare yours? Give a description of what you do to the meat from when it comes off the hog until it hits your dinner plate.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs...questions.html
Old 07-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

My hunting buddy Rowel, (I'm sure he'll stick his two cents in worth)... he puts his in a crock pot with french onion soup over night and he's swears to it...
Old 07-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeahbuddy! Make it thick gravy type and still leaves enough orig. flavor of meat to know it wild game!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

yeahbuddy! Make it thick gravy type and still leaves enough orig. flavor of meat to know it wild game!
Here's Rowel before he added the French Onion Soup.

Buddy Rowel with his little piggy
Old 07-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Running low on hog meat,will have to make it a couple more months to stock up I guess!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
Here's Rowel before he added the French Onion Soup.

Buddy Rowel with his little piggy
You just can't post a pic like that without letting us know which one is Rowel?????
Old 07-28-2009, 03:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your gonna turn up down here and expect me to cook some hog after that statement? I don't need this abuse...I abuse myself plenty! That didn't sound quite right did it?

Last edited by RLoving1; 07-28-2009 at 03:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: Hog Recipes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.