Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Fence or NO Fence?

Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fence or NO Fence?

It's cool Siman..lots of respect for you..and you know me...we have a past....Shoot straight brother!!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

To cut the story short...I'm a fair chase hunter and I've taken game all over the world and have mounted fair chase game on my walls...

I'm going to harvest a buffalo on a game ranch to fill my freezer with the leanest , healthiest meat around...90% of the meat will go to my co-workers that do not hunt.....and I have friends chomping at the bit to shoot more for their organic healthy needs.......

On that note...

I have a Turkey bowhunt set for April 25th.

Simon...I got you in the "inner circle" goods reviews from you on my end.

MW

Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

honestly i dont think i could hunt high fence even if just for the meat. maybe its just because thae thought of "hunting" a fenced in animal that cant go far and can be cornered..... if i were to kill an animal in a pen i wouldnt call it hunting, i would call it killing. not like im going peta on u guys.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Any issue with fenced in hunts? I'm cool with both.

Guys in the bow hunting forum tend to get crazy on such a topic.
I read on several message boards, and this kind of BS only seems to come up on HERE. From what you say, you know this is a controversial topic and also know that it has been hashed and rehashed WAY too many times, so why would you start ANOTHER "FENCE" thread???

Old 02-28-2009, 02:44 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

I read on several message boards, and this kind of BS only seems to come up on HERE. From what you say, you know this is a controversial topic and also know that it has been hashed and rehashed WAY too many times, so why would you start ANOTHER "FENCE" thread???
Probably the reason you reply to it. Goodness gracious man, you can't figure it out??? Whats wrong with you. You don't have to reply to ever fence thread.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Probably the reason you reply to it. Goodness gracious man, you can't figure it out??? Whats wrong with you. You don't have to reply to ever fence thread.
Neither do you.

While you are posting on here, I am out hunting and shooting. Here are 4 hogs that I have killed on my place in the last month.

What have you been hunting/killed lately?

Old 03-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is the stuff that makes me want to find another place to chat.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:27 AM

Out hunting but posting at 7:49am? Ok.

Yep Michigan, there are other places to chat/visit. Unfortunately, no other board seems to have the "heated" discussions that this one does.

Especially about the topic of "fence."

I often wonder if some of the guys here have ever hunted in New Zealand? Totally fenced in with the "cheapest" fence you could have!!

Old 03-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Simon...I got you in the "inner circle" goods reviews from you on my end.

MW
I didnt mean to strike a nerve Brian, i usually try to keep it light when subjects like this pop up. Because truthfully their is no "right" or "wrong" answer. The only thing that is right is what you decide is right. Like for me, i dont agree with fences and baiting, but in the right situations, drives can be acceptable.

As a side note, its too bad our HNI deer hunting DVD idea hasnt panned out. Maybe their is still some hope their? And how about a turkey hunting video? Maybe just an online compilation we can post on youtube? Anyways, keep in touch brotha!
Old 03-01-2009, 03:27 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Neither do you.

While you are posting on here, I am out hunting and shooting. Here are 4 hogs that I have killed on my place in the last month.

What have you been hunting/killed lately?

Dude, whats with the goofball hat?

Yea, been killing some snows, found sheds yesterday. I have built 2 bows in the last few months. Started two more today. Starting a IPE backed boo recurve also. Just don't get much thrill with gun anymore. Our bow season has been out. So while your spending all your time posting on here, we are building our weapons What? You mean you buy yours?

But, if we had hogs here, I would be chasin them around with my longbow. Good looking hogs you killed there.

Quick Reply: Fence or NO Fence?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.