Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

AHHC

Old 12-17-2007, 07:08 PM

Default AHHC

Not sure if this is allowed or not, or in the rightplace if it is...but myself along with several other hunters, ranchers, and businesses have started the AHHC - American Hog Hunting Coalition http://www.americanhoghunting.com We are still looking for members to join with us....it is free and there is no fee what-so-ever for joining, only support is needed. The American Hog Hunting Coalition is a group of businesses, ranches, and individuals that stand together for the promotion and protection of hog hunting and trapping in all its legal forms. Hope to see some of you join with us.

Thanks,

BYork
Old 12-18-2007, 12:17 AM

Default RE: AHHC

Good Luck.

I know a couple on here tried to Start up a similuar thing in TX but had doors closed by land owners not willing to help out even tho they had a serious hog problem.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would join, but haveing the word "coalition" in the title, makes me think Jesse Jackson might be involved.[:'(]
Old 12-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

I sent you an email. I worked my fingers to death writing all the county ag extension offices in Texas. Good luck.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:01 AM

Hope you saved it...I didn't get it when checking my emails this morning. I'll check again when I get off work and then check the websites spam folders just in case.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Billy
www.AmericanHogHunting.com