Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth >

Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth

Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth

I got a place to hunt this year that not 5 miles from my house, I dont know what kind of game is around but see hog tracks, I figured that would at least be fun. set up a feeder and game cam, no activity for a week or more and then these guys and some turkey started coming in, got 23 pics in 2 days of these guys, no pigs yet but there is so much food right now I dont think theyre having to look far, I'll keep it running and see what happens when it starts getting cold. Havent seen any deer sign but there has to be some. Well wait and see.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth

another one

Old 10-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Never hunted them. i did see one at a pond in western OK one day. i think that is pretty much out of their range.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Spike

Javelina are cool animals in my opinion though deer do not seem to want to be around them which gives them a black mark if they are at a feeder. If you are going to huntnear the feeder is for deer andyou happen to know where the Javelinaare approaching your feeder from, broadcast some corn on the ground some distance from the feederwhere the Javelinawill find it first and hopefullythat will let your deer come to your feeder without being disturbed.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

What part of Texas are you in?
Old 10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am in san antony tx, this is in south bexar county, this feeder is not a 100 yds from the san antony river.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

I grew up in South S.A. between Flores Rd. and Plesanton Rd... I used to fish the river and play at Bergs Mill... Lot of good memories there. I still miss it.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

Must be nice to have that not 5 miles from home!
I stalked a pair with a couple of babies a few years ago. Mid day at the feeder not 80 yds from the ranch house door. Took some shots and back out real easy.
They make a lot of noise chomping on corn. Kinda cool to just sit back and watch.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

A friend of mine caught a little piglet out in West Texas. He didn't hold on to it very long he found out they had teeth and could twist around almost 180 degrees. It was funny watching him trying to get rid of it.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Spike

JeffS, that's a funny story. Where I've hunted in Mexico it was fairly common fora Mexicancowboy's familyto have a pet Javelina. They make great "watch dogs" and will attack anyone that happens to come into the yard and yet never seem to bother the family's children. Personally I'd not trust one.

Quick Reply: Mr and Ms. chatter teeth with baby chatter tooth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.