Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 #1 Aoudad hunt in Texas and can't beat the price >

#1 Aoudad hunt in Texas and can't beat the price

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

#1 Aoudad hunt in Texas and can't beat the price

Old 09-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: #1 Aoudad hunt in Texas and can't beat the price

You use to be able to hunt them at Caprock Canyon on the public land or the Parks and Wildlife Dept. hunting grounds. It costs a small fee to have access to all their land, use to be $30 a year. It use to be called the type a, b, or c hunting lands. Auodads are feral in Texas just like the hogs. They were released back in the 50s or 60s, not sure. But they are all over Post. If you know anyone who has land off the caprock, you will be able to find them.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Oh, and sorry if my first response appeared curd, i did not mean for it to be. I was just surprised at the cost.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Oh, and sorry if my first response appeared curd, i did not mean for it to be. I was just surprised at the cost.
I don't think we greeted him with much kindness, and I started it..
Sorry if we offended you, we wuz just kidding..

Kent, Congrats on the inmate of the month. I've been there, OH have I been there, step son just finished doing three years and has to years probation, son in law finished doing time and is on parole... [:-].

When are we going to meet up????? I did get go meet Rloving (Rowel) this weekend, great guy (except for being gay). I am just getting him early, as he took me on a doe hunt Sat morning and I stuck a six point doe... So later today he is going to post a pic of my doe with nuts and I am sure he and others will enjoy being mean to me the next few day. I think will log off for a few months until this blows over...
Old 10-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Dominant Buck

Rev. Im pretty proud. lol. I saw that on a bumpersticker and thought it was funny. Congrates on tagging a deer. I saw one Sat., but couldnt getin bow range of her. Im headed to Bowie this weekend and hope and pray that the weather holds out. If not, ill be in Brock the next weekend. If that dont pan out, im going to stick to my land and tough it out. I still have plans on coming in to Burleson. I have a buddy there that I need to visit as well. Good luck with the rest of the season.