HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   NEW WEBSITE w/ Video (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/195506-new-website-w-video.html)

Hard Core Kennels 06-25-2007 12:31 PM

NEW WEBSITE w/ Video

www.hardcorehogdogs.com

TAKE A LOOK!

Jim_IV 06-25-2007 02:02 PM

RE: NEW WEBSITE w/ Video

I LIKE THE VIDEO MIGHT HAVE TO LOOK INTO GETTING THAT

hermbo19 06-25-2007 10:24 PM

Do you guys stick the pigs or just put them in hobbles in this video???

The Rev 06-26-2007 07:21 AM

I personally think dogs should be banned from hunting. But I guess to each his own, on the other hand, some people believe that bow hunting should be outlawed.:D

bigboar23 06-27-2007 10:11 PM

I personally think dogs should be banned from hunting. But I guess to each his own, on the other hand, some people believe that bow hunting should be outlawed
The same way that we like to revert to our primal instincts and catch food for ourselves, so do the dogs. We have become just as domesticated as dogs, but we still like to hunt and so do they. Some look at it as "Cheating", but it's actually letting your dogs do what they always have and still love to............"HUNT"!!

The Rev 06-28-2007 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: bigboar23

I personally think dogs should be banned from hunting. But I guess to each his own, on the other hand, some people believe that bow hunting should be outlawed
The same way that we like to revert to our primal instincts and catch food for ourselves, so do the dogs. We have become just as domesticated as dogs, but we still like to hunt and so do they. Some look at it as "Cheating", but it's actually letting your dogs do what they always have and still love to............"HUNT"!!
Not my dog. She likes to eat and crap on the carpet.:D

Kanga 06-28-2007 12:30 PM

but it's actually letting your dogs do what they always have and still love to............"HUNT"!!
Well that might be the case but no way and I letting my fox terrier go hog hunting[8D]:):D

Southern Hog Hunting 06-28-2007 07:20 PM

I only hunt and trap hogs, i have never been on a hog dog hunt but looks like a thrill of a life time. One day I will go but my golden retriever 14 yrs old can not even jump in the truck much less case a hog. LOL

huntnma 06-30-2007 04:44 PM

i used to have the attitude as " if you need dogs to do the work, then you dont need to hunt".....then i tried it...theres nothing better, well turkey hunting, lol.......the teamwork is incredible...to put all of your trust into the dogs without hesitation and visa versa.....to see them do what they love to do...it's awesome.....not that any of my dogs would do it, if i had to get a dog for hog hunting, i would have to prepare myself mentally to have a hog dog...i get too attached....