Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 great hog hunting in Oklahoma >

great hog hunting in Oklahoma

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

great hog hunting in Oklahoma

Old 05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Spike

Default great hog hunting in Oklahoma

Went hog hunting at a little place called River view ranch down near Ada Oklahoma this past weekend, and i have to say that it was one heck of a fun day. This place is a first class operation compared to just about every other place I have hunted hogs. the prices were very reasonable, the stands were placed well, and the owner was very professional and accomodating. For instance, I missed a great opportunity early in the morning, and since i was pressed for time, he took me around personnally to some of his best areas to try and get me exactly what i was looking for-even though i am sure i wasn't one of his best paying customers that day. What also impressed me was how clean the facilities were. I have been hog hunting where the staff cleaned my hog by hoisting it up in a tree using a truck whinch and had a garden hose to clean it off. This place had its own shed, with sinks, and a freezer and high pressure hose etc. They also cut up my hog exactly the way I wanted them too. All in all, it was a great trip and i can't wait to go back down with some friends.[/align]
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: great hog hunting in Oklahoma

Pretty interesting first post. EDIT: I just made a bunch of assumptions there. Instead let me saywelcome and I'm glad you had a good hunt.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome to the forum, it gets pretty deep here sometimes, just wear your rubber boots.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Fork Horn

I'm headed to OK this weekend myself. Found a place there where the hogs are getting too thick and causing a problem for the landowner. I'm taking my two sons and my dad for a combo hog hunt/camp out. We're planning on spending 3 or 4 days trying to thin out the numbers as best we can, and, sharea good time together. Hope to come back with some good pics to share with my co-patriots here.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:13 AM

im new here too and i know of river view over in ada, keith and steven west-- great guys to visit with and hunt with. a wonderful place. larger fenced area than most and the oppurtunity to hunt free range aswell. great accomodations and well worth the money compared to every other place ive been. look em up if your wanting a good hog/exotic hunt in central oklahoma. thumbs up for these guys, they know whats going on and will do what they can to tailor a hunt for you or your group.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be in that area in a week Bowhunting Hogs at Shiloh near Stonewall.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am heading off to Blanchard Ok. this week end, but I am afraid all the hogs I am going to see may be some hot dogs at the birthday party.... Oh the joy of children.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Enjoy the time in Okie land guys.The hunting would be fun...the camping with the skeeters and humid climate I would have to pass on! I'm too use to about 10% here in west Tx and this year we're near 46% and it's killin me!But it is green at least...which is different for this region.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gutshot-I tried to PM you & it says your mail box was full.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

What are some of the hog/Exotic fees?

Quick Reply: great hog hunting in Oklahoma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.