Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Croc with a Hog

Old 05-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Croc with a Hog

First picture is pretty cool looking regardless if its a Croc or Allie. I remember the second picture floating around here and there was a big debate if it was real or not. Still look pretty neat to me
Old 05-23-2007, 09:10 PM

Just glad that I wasn't hiding in the swamp waiting for that hog.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Thats no croc. Thats Rev early in the morning, carrying off his kill so Aussi or Txjourneyman doesnt still it.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

I remember the second picture floating around here and there was a big debate if it was real or not. Still look pretty neat to me
Sorry... wasn't here for the debate. Here's a second pic of the same gator and deer. Seems like it would be pretty tough to fake the distortions caused by it being slightly under water:

Old 05-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

Pic with deer is real. urbanlegends.com has it.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

i got that first pic of the gator and hog over a year ago, in the email i got it said it was taken at kennedy space center...who knows where it was taken.....i do know i have seen with my own eyes a gator eating a hog about 75-90 lbs., i didnt have a camera, but it was amazing.....makes ya think twice about running around in the marsh, lol.....
Old 05-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

I remember the second picture floating around here and there was a big debate if it was real or not. Still look pretty neat to me
Sorry... wasn't here for the debate. Here's a second pic of the same gator and deer. Seems like it would be pretty tough to fake the distortions caused by it being slightly under water:

The debate was actually over the first picture and not the second one. There were several reasons on it, including angles and the 'no wake' from the deer's head and body.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:45 PM

I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but I have spent a lot of time around the space center and all over north Merritt Island FL and there are a lot of gators and hogs. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. It is just as common to see gators and hogs in that area as it is to see cattle in most rural areas.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Spike

Good opp for those fund raising wild game dinners, two meats for the price of one shot.