Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

The New Hogizilla

Old 03-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: The New Hogizilla

[align=left]We're trying urine with undetermined results and squealers have only sent pigs running in the opposite direction.[/align]
Old 03-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The New Hogzilla

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: Texas Oaks

Picture

That's a Bigun!

Hog Kong was killed close to me in Okahumpka, FL and it was larger than HogZilla. Hog Kong was 1140 lbs. According to this Field and Stream article, this one is only 1100 lbs.

This much is clear: Bill Coursey killed a very large free-roaming hog (shown above) in his neighbor's yard in southern Fayette County, Georgia, on the afternoon of January 4, 2007. The hog measured 9 feet in length, and weighed in on a certified truck scale at 1,100 pounds. At that size, the animal dwarfs the vaunted "Hogzilla," recognized by Safari Club International as the North American free-range record hog.

Here's Hog Kong from FL.....
Unexplained Research - Hog Kong

A buddy of mine emailed me that pic almost 2 years ago I never knew where in Florida it was killed. Pretty Big
Old 03-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Icetrey

Picture

That's a Bigun!

Hog Kong was killed close to me in Okahumpka, FL and it was larger than HogZilla. Hog Kong was 1140 lbs. According to this Field and Stream article, this one is only 1100 lbs.

This much is clear: Bill Coursey killed a very large free-roaming hog (shown above) in his neighbor's yard in southern Fayette County, Georgia, on the afternoon of January 4, 2007. The hog measured 9 feet in length, and weighed in on a certified truck scale at 1,100 pounds. At that size, the animal dwarfs the vaunted "Hogzilla," recognized by Safari Club International as the North American free-range record hog.

A buddy of mine emailed me that pic almost 2 years ago I never knew where in Florida it was killed. Pretty Big
They just killed this one this year.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:57 AM
Dominant Buck

Picture

That's a Bigun!

Hogzilla and Wibur where killed in Georgia, Hog Kong was killed in Florida.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Hogzilla Or Wilbur?
Old 03-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

Picture

That's a Bigun!

Hogzilla and Wibur where killed in Georgia, Hog Kong was killed in Florida.
Pardon me.I should have been clearer. I was talking about Hog Kong. I already heard about the Georgia boar on this site a while back. Supposedly it was running around houses and everyone was scared of it so the man in the pic took it out.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Spike

I feel a feral hog is normally a generation or two out from a domestic hog. Normally this allows time for crossbreading to take place and domestic type behavior to be lost. If you have a purebred Landracer boar hog in the wild for a month or so he is still a pure bred hog.

my 2 cents
Old 04-08-2007, 12:23 PM

the articale i read about this hog is that is was raised in a pen with 3 other hogs the hog had escaped a few years earlier and had not been captured to me that is considered a feral hog and a feral hog does go in the record books even though it was shot in some ones yard great job on that hog but i would have atleast chased it to make it a little more sporting
Old 04-23-2007, 02:27 PM

Here's some info. I'm originally from Missouri. There are only 3 places in the continental U.S. that you can hunt TRUE Russian Wild Boars. One of them is listed below. They are located in Fayette MO. (Central MO.) You can harvest a 400+ lb. Hog for $1,100.00 and the great part is NO KILL NO PAY. The photo of the 2 guys on the front with hogs are my brother-in-law and his son.

http://www.cedarridgehunting.com/home.htm
Old 05-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: matmanandrobyn

Here's some info. I'm originally from Missouri. There are only 3 places in the continental U.S. that you can hunt TRUE Russian Wild Boars. One of them is listed below. They are located in Fayette MO. (Central MO.) You can harvest a 400+ lb. Hog for $1,100.00 and the great part is NO KILL NO PAY. The photo of the 2 guys on the front with hogs are my brother-in-law and his son.

http://www.cedarridgehunting.com/home.htm
$1,100.00 for a hog hunt in MO????.....ouch[&:]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.