Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Texas hunting..........

Old 03-02-2007, 07:03 PM

Default RE: Texas hunting..........

I loved the bread at Spring Creek. I haven't been there for 15 years, so it may not be the same or may not even be there any more. I don't know. I like tacos and buritos too.

We don't have ANY BBQ here. [:@]

Are we in the wrong forum?
Old 03-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

There is a really good BBQ place here in Burleson called JB's last time I was therethe foodjust melted in my mouth and it was a heck of a lot better than the food at Spring Creek.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

We aren't far from Llano and Cooper's BBQ. I can say it's still good but not as good as it was 10-15 years ago. The brisket isn't as tender and doesn't get the smoke it used to.....symptoms that are common when a good BBQ place gets real popular and they rush the meat through the process. We pick some up there when we are returning from a trip out west and pass through Llano.....it gets us by until I can fire up our pit. I usually do my own BBQing and am spoiled rotten. Hate to brag but like Joe Willie Namath once said...."If you got it, flaunt it".
Old 03-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rtread

We aren't far from Llano and Cooper's BBQ. I can say it's still good but not as good as it was 10-15 years ago. The brisket isn't as tender and doesn't get the smoke it used to.....symptoms that are common when a good BBQ place gets real popular and they rush the meat through the process. We pick some up there when we are returning from a trip out west and pass through Llano.....it gets us by until I can fire up our pit. I usually do my own BBQing and am spoiled rotten. Hate to brag but like Joe Willie Namath once said...."If you got it, flaunt it".
Ray, here's the first knife I made out of the Antler you sent me.. It's 304 stainless Steel.. I should call it the Ray Hunter.Hey, I really appreciate it..
Ray sent me a HUGE seven point elk shed.. It's awesome.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the shed he sent you was in better shape than the one I sent.Good looking knife!
Old 03-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Looks like the shed he sent you was in better shape than the one I sent.Good looking knife!
oooops I meant you... I am old I have an excuse...Ray, Ron, Rowel.. they all look the same to me..

Thanks buddy, I really apprecite it very much.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool then you can call it the Rowel Hunter! Now if I could just get a female to hunt me...without animostiy in her heart.What's the price on that piece of work? I may have to invest in one made from some of the antler!
Old 03-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Cool then you can call it the Rowel Hunter! Now if I could just get a female to hunt me...without animostiy in her heart.What's the price on that piece of work? I may have to invest in one made from some of the antler!
I thought you have been to my website..
www.knivesbytherev.com

I'll give you an awesome price you can't refuse.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

I thought you have been to my website..
www.knivesbytherev.com

I'll give you an awesome price you can't refuse.
That's what Guido said to Louie!
Old 03-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been there once but will visit it agin!

Quick Reply: Texas hunting..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.