HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   Where to hunt near Collier County, FL? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/182463-where-hunt-near-collier-county-fl.html)

Folically Challenged 02-27-2007 12:06 PM

Where to hunt near Collier County, FL?

I'll be heading to Marco Island at least once, if not twice, in the next couple of months. Does anyone know of any hog guides down that way, or would I be better served by trekking up toward Lake Okeechobee?

Thanks!

FC

Sewer Rat 03-06-2007 04:17 PM

RE: Where to hunt near Collier County, FL?

honestly... you would be better to head to the lake.

outwest outfitters and arbuckle marsh outfitters aren't bad... what is it that you are looking for (to kill a pig, or an actual hunt.. with dogs, over bait, spot n stalk, etc)

Kanga 03-06-2007 07:37 PM

Send rebel hog a pm he'll take care of ya;):):D

Rebel Hog 03-06-2007 08:38 PM

If you're going to Okeechobee, check with Chappy's Outfitters in Lake Port.

Bret Conway / Chappy's Outfitters
1205 East St. Rd.78 ~ Lake Port, Florida, 33471
1-800-358-5541

Wild Boar-Hog Hunting Outfitters, Guides, Information and

This is in Okeechobee. Adrian Hare from Canada is there right now for Spring Gobbler. He is usaually in the Turkey Forum here on HNI.

Sewer Rat 03-10-2007 07:28 PM

hey yoo FC... where be you at??

patchnball 03-12-2007 03:40 PM

Went hunting with Outwest Outfitters on Monday March 4, 2007. Hunting is not what I would call it, but to each his own. I was told a completely different story at the Harrisburg Sportsman Show than what actually happens on the shoot. Great ride on a swamp buggy and you are guaranteed a pig. Was fun but not hunting.

Folically Challenged 03-15-2007 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Sewer Rat

hey yoo FC... where be you at??
Still here, but my trip got postponed. I consulted the schedule, & discovered I've got my kids the week that I was planning to head South.

On the plus side, Jaw3 says he just had a great outing with Chappy's by the lake. When I get down there, I'm definitely going to check into them. Hopefully in May/June, the way things are lookin'.

Take Care,

FC

Rebel Hog 03-15-2007 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Folically Challenged

On the plus side, Jaw3 says he just had a great outing with Chappy's by the lake. When I get down there, I'm definitely going to check into them. Hopefully in May/June, the way things are lookin'.

Take Care,

FC
That's the one I posted for you!:D:D:D