Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Hog hunting with a shotgun... >

Hog hunting with a shotgun...

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog hunting with a shotgun...

Old 02-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hog hunting with a shotgun...

Mike don't go spending all that money on guns... When you start getting comfortable with that bow, and you finally stick something with it, you'll put the guns away. It is addicting! I only use my shotgun to bird hunt, and I would do that with a bow, but I afraid, I would kill too many innocent people from the fall out.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:07 AM

Default RE: Hog hunting with a shotgun...

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Mike don't go spending all that money on guns... When you start getting comfortable with that bow, and you finally stick something with it, you'll put the guns away. It is addicting! I only use my shotgun to bird hunt, and I would do that with a bow, but I afraid, I would kill too many innocent people from the fall out.
That's what my brother tells me as well. Just need more practice before I will actually hunt with it. Really don't want to go hunt a deer and then miss and make a bad shot if you know what I mean.