HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Hogs and Exotics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics-73/)
-   -   Yea hawwwwww (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs-exotics/154512-yea-hawwwwww.html)

burniegoeasily 09-01-2006 09:14 AM

Yea hawwwwww

The high temp for this weekend is supose to be in the 70s. Pluse rain all weekend. Im going to have to get out and chase prokey. I have not hunted since last June. Its just been way to hot, so im pumped. Since I can not jump up and click my heals on the internet, this post will just have to suffice.;):):):):):):)

burniegoeasily 09-01-2006 09:16 AM

RE: Yea hawwwwww

Also, I found a new (used, but new to me) herters recurve bow last spring. I have been shooting it, as well as my other bows, all summer and cant wait to give the old girl a try.

Rebel Hog 09-01-2006 09:33 AM

Hey, be safe and enjoy!:)

Rebel Hog 09-01-2006 09:34 AM

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Also, I found a new (used, but new to me) herters recurve bow last spring. I have been shooting it, as well as my other bows, all summer and cant wait to give the old girl a try.
Wow an Antique!:D

burniegoeasily 09-01-2006 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Yep. this makes two now. I still have my first one from the early 80s and I came across this one last year in new conditions. I couldnt help but get it. I ran over my balck mamba, which was my go to trad bow and decided to buy another. Instead I came across the old herters.

Rebel Hog 09-01-2006 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Yep. this makes two now. I still have my first one from the early 80s and I came across this one last year in new conditions. I couldnt help but get it. I ran over my balck mamba, which was my go to trad bow and decided to buy another. Instead I came across the old herters.

Some where among all my stuff, I have a Herters Catalog from the 70's!:)It's thicker than a Sears catalog.

The Rev 09-01-2006 04:14 PM

I wish I was going this weekend... Have to babysit for my two son this week end.. But I did make me a new hog knife.. Check it out. 1095 High Carbon Spring Steel and Curly Maple Handle.

SHoNUFF 09-01-2006 05:48 PM

very nice knife the rev. And i to am planning on a little hog chase. suppose to be low 60s this weekend with highs in the low 70s as burnie said. gonna be a good weekend to stick a porker.

The Rev 09-01-2006 07:57 PM

Good luck to both of you guys.. I'll be wiping baby butts and picking up throw up.. I hope they remember that when I get old and need my diaper changed.:D:D:D... Have a great hunt, and God Bless.. Remember to leave the woods just a little better than you found them.

burniegoeasily 09-04-2006 04:08 PM

Rained to hard. Im not gripping, we need it.

Nice knife Rev.