Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Setting up a hog hunt

Old 04-22-2006, 11:06 PM

Default Setting up a hog hunt

Setting it up for me and my dad. Havnt got to hunt with my old man for the past few years cause we both got on new leases about 30miles apart. We are both avid hunters taking any legal game you can imagine. He hasnt got to go on hog hunts for some time because his new lease does not allow it. I hope to have it set up for the 2nd weekend in May. I will get Pictures and keep you posted as to game and state of the property we will be hunting. -Lynn

http://www.turknine.com/
Old 04-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Setting up a hog hunt

go get 'em!
Old 04-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

You need to set up a hunt and invite your Texas Brothers, this way we could all meet and tell liesall night long.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

You need to set up a hunt and invite your Texas Brothers
Yeah SHoNuff, when was the last time you made a donation to your favorite REV ?

Old 04-23-2006, 08:55 PM

lol, the guy is only askin $150 a person for fridaynight-saturday-sunday morning hunt. (2days) cant beat that with a stick. lodgeing included, coarse you supply the food/drinks and sleeping bag but for $150 a per i can handle that =). maybe some time in the near future i might be able to get some of the texas guys together for a hunt. this new job i am taking will be paying me full time and paying to send me back to school. should put quite a bit more $$ in the old bank account every month =)
Old 04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: SHoNUFF

lol, the guy is only askin $150 a person for fridaynight-saturday-sunday morning hunt. (2days) cant beat that with a stick. lodgeing included, coarse you supply the food/drinks and sleeping bag but for $150 a per i can handle that =). maybe some time in the near future i might be able to get some of the texas guys together for a hunt. this new job i am taking will be paying me full time and paying to send me back to school. should put quite a bit more $$ in the old bank account every month =)

That is a great deal. Texas hog hunting in some parts is getting as much out of hand as some white tail hunts.
That is the Best price in Texas.. I am going to see if I can get someone from up here to go down with me. It's about a six hour drive from Ft. Worth.

Old 04-24-2006, 11:02 AM

Hey guys- let me know when you want to set something up in texas! I'm in!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am going to see if I can get someone from up here to go down with me.
Well seein I am Bob's only friend I guess he is talking about me but I can't go, have to work Saturdays[:@]

Bob.

If ya want I can see if I can set up a hunt down in Merridan the price starts at $75 well thats what it was last time I was there.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am soooooo north
Old 04-24-2006, 04:45 PM

yea im lookin at about a 6 hour drive from here as well... should be worth it.

Quick Reply: Setting up a hog hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.