Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Thanks from the north

Old 03-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thanks from the north

Just wanted to let you guys know that you guys are doing a terrific job of making me wish that we would get some hogs in Minnesota. You all have so much knowledge and I just love to see all the pics you guys post.
Old 03-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Thanks from the north

Your very welcome. Not a bad bunch of red necks around here. Give it time, the hogs will eventually make there way north.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:46 PM

any time you'll be covered with them one of these days too. so remember what ya hear it could well come in handy one day
Old 03-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well till then hopefully I hop I can finally get around to going south for a hunt this summer. It shore looks fun.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:37 PM

oh it's fun for sure
Old 03-24-2006, 04:41 PM

its not fun its a blast !!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:42 PM

I can promise you, you will be hooked for life!!! I got a guy his first hog 2 weeks ago and he still can't stop talking about it. This guy was amped to say the least. Wisconsin has them now, so it won't be long. You'll have the thick wooly ones too! SNOW HOGS
Old 04-07-2006, 03:07 PM

Yea we got them in Wisconsin that's for sure! We own an orchard and lease out cropland and boy can they do damage! Strictly nocturnal and the rows between the apple trees looks like a plow went through. We can't bait in our county so hunting is almost impossible without dogs and noboby has dogs trained for hogs up here. The erosion is gonna be nasty with spring here and being in bluff country.
If pigs can handle swimming the current of the ole Miss or cross the bridge in Lansing,Iowa you sure as hell are gonna have pigs and they'll be there to stay! Got plenty of pictures of them on trail cam as well.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say bring them on, I need something to stick with an arrow when deer season is over. Oh and I keep hearing about them in WI, what is their general area of occupation I got some friends with land out there
Old 04-08-2006, 05:13 PM

We're in Crawford County,SW Wisconsin. By Gays Mills in apple country. We just had a guy that has champion coon dogs, train two of his dogs for pigs, call and ask permission to hunt. We know him and gave him the nod, he said he chased a 400 lbs boar onto our land and wanted to go after it. Chased him for a mile I guess and lost him. Lots of hills and bluffs over here. I got myself some night vision binos and gonna sit by the pond this summer and try my luck. Turkey hunting next week though. Definetly have the rifle in the truck just in case!

Quick Reply: Thanks from the north

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.