Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hogs at night Florida?

Old 01-05-2006, 08:24 AM

Default RE: Hogs at night Florida?

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Zester, on privateproperty, you can go naked if you want!
Rebel Hog!
Ill ask my usual question to you. Do you have any pictures?
Come to think of it... It may be a bad idea.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: 3Ddepression

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Zester, on privateproperty, you can go naked if you want!
Rebel Hog!
Ill ask my usual question to you. Do you have any pictures?
Come to think of it... It may be a bad idea.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:51 PM

I've never hunted razorbacks orat night, but COSTCO has a 15 milion candle power hand-held rechargable spotlight called a Cyclops for $30. My wife got me one for Christmas. It's like walking around with a helicopter spot-light in your hand.
Sounds like a blast. One spotlighter and two shooters with mag-lights taped under the barrel.
It wouldn't be legal in Arizona. You don't shine a light out the window here if you even have a cap gun in the truck.If it's legal in Florida and I lived there I wouldn't be at the computer right now.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: MrWilson

I've never hunted razorbacks orat night, but COSTCO has a 15 milion candle power hand-held rechargable spotlight called a Cyclops for $30. My wife got me one for Christmas. It's like walking around with a helicopter spot-light in your hand.
Sounds like a blast. One spotlighter and two shooters with mag-lights taped under the barrel.
It wouldn't be legal in Arizona. You don't shine a light out the window here if you even have a cap gun in the truck.If it's legal in Florida and I lived there I wouldn't be at the computer right now.

Here you go! Bigboar23 will sell you the night bow set-up!

If you want to hunt'em out of a stand in Florida...do it now!! If you try to hunt'em at night in the summer the bugs are so loud that you can't even here them 5 yds under the feeder. We use HawgLites on our bows with Lumenoks, both of which are available on my website. It's a blast, set the feeder to go off at an hour or so past dark.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:38 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bigworm1
I havn't read anything that makes me think you can hunt hogs at night in Central Florida area. We are hunting land by SR27 & SR192. Can anyone give me details on this. If this is true We see hogs all the time at night and would get a chance at one of the monsters we see at night.
Yes you can hunt hogs no size or bag limits at night in fl year round with any legal rifle at night and a light with landowners permission. .I live close to where you're talking about and do it all the time. Look under hogs in the fwc site or just give them a call and they will tell you directly.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, reached DEEP into the annals for this 10 year old post! Good job fish! You might have won the newbie prize for deepest fishing for an old post!