Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

baiting hogs

Old 08-26-2005, 09:39 PM

Default RE: baiting hogs

corn, a milk jug, post hole diggers, and about a week. Put about 3/4 corn in the milk jug, fill the jug up with milk. set it outside inthe sun for a week. Go to your hunting spot and dig a hole about 2-3feet deep and cur the jug open/poor it into the hole. the hogs will find you pretty fast, maybe a day and they will not leave until they get ALL the corn. -Peace
Old 08-27-2005, 04:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Yeah ......I forgot these guys were hunting on private property.
Thanks.
Brother Chuck
Old 08-27-2005, 04:15 PM

If you don't want to deal with the mess and the game laws, check out my webpage. I have a Sour mash attractant that is already bottled and extracted. Feel free to use the link below to see our products!
Old 08-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Like your site BB. When the Budweiser Brewery was open, I use to
pick up BeerTank Waste for $10 a barrel. Man, talk about hog bait!
Suckers would get drunk on it and slow them down. Chickens got in
it one day and were wobbling all over the yard. What a laugh!!

Do you make your own?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: SHoNUFF

corn, a milk jug, post hole diggers, and about a week. Put about 3/4 corn in the milk jug, fill the jug up with milk. set it outside inthe sun for a week. Go to your hunting spot and dig a hole about 2-3feet deep and cur the jug open/poor it into the hole. the hogs will find you pretty fast, maybe a day and they will not leave until they get ALL the corn. -Peace
Nuff, we use to put 25# ofwhole corn in a 55gal drum, fill it with water just above
the corn and add 2 cans of Red Devil Lye and mix real good. In about 5 days, the
corn will puff up like Hominy Grits. It will smell like puke, but the hogs love it.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:23 PM

We make a super strong extract from a similar formula. This allows the spray bottle to carry the same power as a big pile without all the hassle and mess. It works great for avoiding the game laws and getting back into hard to reach spots where carrying a 5 gallon bucket or similar would be impossible. Having it all in a handy 2 oz. misting bottle makes it a lot easier for a lot of the hunters we deal with.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:46 PM

also if you get a 5gal bucket, some cheese from your local fish/bait store and your corn, mix it all together with water, let it stand for a few days in the heat, itll make you puke when you open the lid, HOGS LOVE it. Also Strawberry koolaid mix (powder) works awesome, just pour it over your bait corn when you pu tit out.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Big Boar
How much for shipping and about how many hunts will I get out of one bottle?
Thanks
Chuck
Old 08-28-2005, 07:46 AM

2 things bigboar. One i just ordered my scent spray from ya, and 2 why dont you start a thread in this forum about your page that way if we need something we just click and roll, instead of looking for you online =) i forgot who was selling the stuff until i saw you say try my scents. NEwho sticky you something out front =) -Peace

PS: for chucky, shipping on my bottle was about $3.00 and im in texas
Old 08-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks Sho nuff

Quick Reply: baiting hogs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.