Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Gunsmithing
tc encore switching barrells >

tc encore switching barrells

Community
Gunsmithing Discuss repairs, modifications, designs, or building firearms here.

tc encore switching barrells

Old 12-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default tc encore switching barrells

Hey guy's I have a tc encore that I purchased a centerfire rifle barrell for and I switch it out for the gun season,my question is should I or would I have to resight my scope that is on the rifle barrell one it has been sighted in,or do I just take the blackpowder rifle off and put the rifle barrell on.I have scope on each barrell.Is there anything special I have to do to make sure it is on when switching back and forth.Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default TC barrel swap

Just switch the barrels and have fun, That's what makes the TC's great ,you can switch them all you want. I have a few and the barrels get changed all the time, never had any problems with needing to sight in.
Alex
Old 12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

my poi moves during changes of the barrel, not drastic but some, the best thing i have done is ensure that the hinge pin is indexed the same every time, some like to use an oversized pin

i had this guy do the trigger on mine, and he seems to be on top of the tc game...

http://www.bellmtcs.com/store/