Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Buyin New Guns >

Buyin New Guns

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Buyin New Guns

Old 02-19-2005, 07:21 AM

Default RE: Buyin New Guns

Hey Big, Mossy tells me there may be some others of interest to me, let me know when you want to go look at em. I knew after you shot my .338 you would have one.....
Old 02-19-2005, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

Hey BC

I'd be interesred in the 243 if you want to unload it. I ain't to far from you and can get together anytime

Brad
Old 02-19-2005, 02:49 PM
bigcountry

Oh my goodness, I expected to be disappointed. All came with flambeu cases

Well, all these 700's are in new condition and look to be never fired. Also the 7mm-08 is classic deluxe with Varmint spl heavy barrels and nice deluxe stocks, older metal floorplates and trigger guards.

The 338win mag is brand new in box with metal floor plate and metal trigger guard also. BDL deluxe. But lighter contour barrel than the bull barrel above. I bet it would kick harder than my RUM.

The T/C Cougar is a sidelock with silver/pewter hardware but missing the key holding the assembly on the stock and missing a ramrod but talked him down to 100 dollars. Has very litte surface rust but believe it will come out.

The 30-30 is brand spanking with weaver scope mounts.

The encore is new looking blue barrel 50cal, synthetic stock with hawken 3X9 scope.

All for $1200 dollars.

I told my buddy that when we leave, not to look back and floor it before she changed her mind.

Guys, I don't know what you all think but I feel so happy, it would take a 12lb sledge to knock the smile off my face.

Now, I was planning to sell, but want to keep them all.

Allcamo, sorry my buddy picked up the other 700's for 300/piece. All that is left is CVA optima's with both 45 and 50cal barrels. Some Beartooths, and a few knight elites. We are going back down to look at some crossbows when this guy comes in next month if you would be interested.

Questiono you guys believe the older 700's with metal floorplates and trigger guards and bull barrels are worth more than a typical BDL? All the triggers don't need any work and break really nice.

Old 02-19-2005, 02:53 PM
bigcountry

Capt, brad, I will tell my buddy you would be interested in the 243win. I really wanted it but didn't want to be too greedy.

Old 02-25-2005, 11:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Hello bigcountry,

Take it!! He sounds to be ANTI-Gun's! If he is willing,do it.

KEEP ON ROOTING!!!