Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Wounded deer part II >

Wounded deer part II

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Wounded deer part II

Old 01-04-2005, 07:21 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Wounded deer part II

Judson, what kinda deal do your PH ask for? Which area in africa? What animals do you guys usually hunt. Thanks for any info.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:51 PM

Default RE: Wounded deer part II

I have hunted South Africa for plans game. You get spoiled rotten!!!! Usually your day fees run from 275 U.S. to around 375 per day and that includes everything, food, booze within reason, transportation and lodging. We stayed in chalets, indoor plumbing hot and cold and al the creature comforts. Other then the day fees you have trophy fees for what you shoot, air fair to get to SA and taxidermy. Numzaan Safaries is who we went with the first time and they were great. However you will find on some forums a guy who goes by JJ Hack who is a South African P.H. he is also a American. I have spoken to him several times and he has some great deals his web site is huntingadventures.net We are thinking of going with him in 2007 you might want to check him out.