Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Rifles, vehicles and their owners >

Rifles, vehicles and their owners

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Rifles, vehicles and their owners

Old 11-28-2004, 09:21 AM

Default RE: Rifles, vehicles and their owners

Facinating study, but I don't believe it is accurate. My dad will drive nothing but a Ford F150 extra-cab with a manual transmission. and owns a Win. M70 featherweight 270. He says he doesn't like the remington safety,
Old 11-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Toyota car and just bought a Ford truck because my blazer blew its engine. Matter of fact all my buddies drive GM and they all had to replace engines at one point. No they are not hard on thier vehicles and one of them is a mechanic. One of my close buddies is a game warden and every chevy 1/2 ton in the fleet has had transmission problems. I will see how Ford does for a while. some of my buddies are going to Tundra pickups. As for rifles, I have owned most except the winchester. My 2 favourite at this point are a Sako Finnlite and a remington model 7 custom KS. I have never had a bolt action rifle or Leupold scope fail me in any way, wish I could say the same about vehicles.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I drive Chev. PU's mostly, but have owned Fords, which were good trucks also. Today, I own neither Remington nor Winchester rifles. Only CZ's, Mausers, and Ruger No 1's & 3's.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:00 PM

i drive a dodge and shoot a winchester. all the guys that hunt with me includeing family members that shoot remingtons drive dodge's. the only guy that dosen't shoot a remington has a ruger and he drives a gmc.

most of the guys that hunt with me have also had fords right before they bought dodges. every time we met up it seemed that one or two of the fords had a problum with them. now that they have dodges their hasn't been anything wrong except for something little every once in a while. the only thing that i had to fix on my dodge so far is a surpinteen (sp) belt and a flat tire.