Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Best Hunt Pics (any game) >

Best Hunt Pics (any game)

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Best Hunt Pics (any game)

Old 01-08-2004, 06:19 PM

Default Best Hunt Pics (any game)

Hi,
I'm new to this place so I thought I could stir up some exitement in here by asking you fine people out there to send in "your best hunt" picture(s). This doesn't mean we only want to see white-tailed deer. Good Luck!

Regards,

Peyman
Old 01-08-2004, 07:39 PM

Default RE: Best Hunt Pics (any game)

No offense, but I think you may have posted this one in the wrong forum. You may get a little more response in one of the hunting forums.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Here. These deer could be shot by anyone. I shot their sister in almost that exact spot the day prior with my bow. Dragged it out past that spot as they watched from a little deeper in the bush. I know where I am going next year when times get tough.

Old 01-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Absolutely the grandest day of my hunting life.......so far

Old 01-09-2004, 04:09 PM

StealthyOne, the same thing happened to me, 4 in a field, shot 2 of them, came back the next day and the other two were there. Sometimes, when you shoot one of them, they won't take off running, they'll wait for the other one to come.

Hey Vapodog, that is awsome.....so awsome I don't know the name of the animal!
Man, pheew, that is HUGE!
What were you shooting, looks like a nice rifle.

Thanks so far, I'll put a pic in soon.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Peyman, it's a cape Kudu taken in the Republic of South Africa. The gun is a 721 Remington action I customized and it's a .300 H&H Magnum.

Old 01-09-2004, 04:37 PM

hey vapodog, nice animal , what is it ? and what caliber did you use ?
Old 01-09-2004, 06:34 PM
DM

I don't know if i would call this my "best" hunt or pict., but it happens to be one that i like.

Drilling Man

Old 01-09-2004, 07:56 PM

I really like the sheep picture.

Here's a nice picture. It's of my friend Travis stalking a billy goat here on Kauai. Never shot the goat but it made a good picture.

Goat on my back
This is another picture I like. It's kind of big so I didn't want to mass up this page. Here's the link.
It's my biggest billy. I got it with my bow in Kalalau Valley on Kauai, Hawaii. Now I got him mouted in my room. Horns measure 27 inches tip-to-tip.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:07 PM

WOW!
Vapodog: Hey, that is a nice rifle....I have a Ruger 7mm MAG.....and I really like it....but I was wondering what the difference is between a 7mm MAG and a 300 MAG? I have heard that the 300 Mag. has higher velocity and the 7mm has less drop....is that true?

DM: WOW to you too.....I would like to shoot one of them things too one day, my father tells me all these stories about his "Sheep Hunts."
I just started hunting last year and only hunted white-tailed deer.

Nic Barca: Thanks for the pic that doesn't work...but thats ok..I understand that it doesn't work..and I appreciate you being thoughtful not to post in a huge pic.

Hey, how do you upload a pic.....it keeps getting stuck when I try?

Quick Reply: Best Hunt Pics (any game)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.