Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Stay away from www.eastcountyguns! >

Stay away from www.eastcountyguns!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Stay away from www.eastcountyguns!

Old 12-23-2003, 06:46 AM

Default RE: Stay away from www.eastcountyguns!

Wrong we have the bill of RIGHTS not the bill of privileges. I think that there are a lot of GOOD OL BOYS on this board.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:05 PM

First of all, let me get this straight...you waited TWO WEEKS before Christmas to purchase something as important as a firearm???
Have you ever hear the saying, "Lack of preparedness on YOUR behalf, does not constitute an emergency on MY behalf"???
I can appreciate you taking up for your friend dawg guy....but you're missing the point. [X(]

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here...after this I'm through. From here on out I'll work this out with Andy! He told me the rifle would be here before Christmas...if it would have been a problem I wouldn't have placed the order. That simple.

Did you use the Internet to conduct any research??? Like, for instance, that the Tikka Whitetail Hunter is discontinued and that the new Tikka product is the T3??
No $hit slick....that's why I ordered the WH from him. He was the only one that claimed he had one in stock. No one around here could get a WH...he said he had two left...obviously he was mistaken.

What exactly are you attempting to do by staging a smear campaign on this man? Do you want sympathy, understanding, pity?...do you want us to feel your pain?
Why don't you send me your address and I'll mail you some tampons and Midol.
This site is ABOUT and FOR hunters and hunting, it is not your personal soapbox so we can hear about how "you got tooken in by da big bad bidnessman".
A phone call from the guy saying...hey man can't get that rifle for you...here's your money back....would have been nice. He cashed the check immediately and no one ever called me to let me know what was going on. I had to call them...then they still acted like they didn't know me. I bet you wouldn't be running your mouth if you were the one that was out $650 dollars with nothing to show for it. I don't have to explain myself to you jacka$$...if I want to vent I'll freaking vent. I was just looking out for other guys on this board that may get screwed. Hell...I'm still not sure I haven't been ripped off. At this moment...I still have not received a refund check. Your new to the board so you wouldn't know...we as hunters talk about other things than hunting...things that affect our lives. Possibly being out $650 affects my life you SOB.

He squared it away with you as best that he could, he went above and beyond in trying to appease you. But, NOOOO...you are the kind of moron that can't be satisfied.
Oh really...are you his freaking secretary? No phone call at all. Yeah...he really squared it away with me the best he can. A $40 purchase is one thing...$650 is another. I guess you're a big shot...a big purchase like that must be no big deal to you...it is to me.

This is how you make money and succeed. Am I going too fast for you, Jethro???
Jethro...that's original. [X(][X(] I guess I'm just a dumb 'ole southern boy with an MBA.

[quote]["going up to Washington" and "taking care of him the old fashioned way"...that's called "EVIDENCE"...man, you good ole boys don't get out too often, do you? quote]

Watch yourself....there's a lot of good ole boys on this board that take that stuff serious. Me for one. I was joking and was pissed off at the time. To Andy...I apologize. To you...well, f%&* off! I owe you no apologies or concerns you jacka$$.

If you do decide to visit Washington...watch the shadows, that's where I do my best work.
Actually...I'm heading up that way for a conference...maybe we can get together and go for tea. That's what us southern boys do down here ya know. We know nothing about hunting.

p.s. be glad there are people like me who fought and stood so your sorry ass could exercise your 1st Amendment privileges (yeah, privilege... NOT right).
Man...I don't even want to go there. I have not the time nor energy anymore. Plus...there's not enough room on here to even open up that issue.

To all the board members...I apologize for the slander and the trouble it has caused. Feel free to edit if you deem necessary. The day I posted this I was reacting to an emotion I'm sure we can all relate to....anger and frustration. [:'(] I wasn't even going to reply because of the trouble it's already caused but I had to. Dawg guy was offending me.... Yeah right...

I'm sure me and the dealer will work this out. If not...I will continue to cause havoc for him...but not on this board.

Good day to ya dawg guy! [X(][X(][X(][X(]
Old 12-23-2003, 04:22 PM

Delivered on: Dec 23, 2003 2:36 P.M.

Delivered to: US
Shipped or Billed on: Dec 19, 2003

Tracking Number: 1Z 7YY 342 02 4000 245 8
Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb
Old 12-23-2003, 09:31 PM

Great first post DesertDawg! just kidding. I find it amazing that your first post on this site is to threaten another poster. I understand that you must be very close to the guy that sold the gun, but the guy admitted that he made a mistake, and bentbarrel had a legitimate complaint. Did he say that he ordered it two weeks before Christmas? no. He said that it was two weeks before he had to call the guy to find out that he didn't have the gun, but did cash the check. Now the seller lilbrave gets on here and apologizes and admits that he dropped the ball, but you still feel the need to get on here and try to start stuff. I am sure you are big and bad. Everybody is on a computer, but you need to realize that bent barrel was just looking out for everyone else that visits this board, and if you will notice happy customers said that they had no problem with lilbrave. You need to just retire your username, and throw your computer out of the window. You will be better off and so will we.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:20 AM
Fork Horn

Ya don't reckon the dawg and the brave could be one and the same do ya. Naw couldn't be.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Typical Buck

DesertDawg, I thought the Marines instilled self-discipline. Guess I was wrong. Airborne!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2003, 12:46 PM

Nah! couldn't be the same guy. lol
Old 12-24-2003, 02:16 PM

I am happy that bent barrel gave the heads up, thats what a forum is for. And as for buddy(dessert dog) I think he needs the tampon and midol, he seems very anal retentive.
Cheers!!!
Old 12-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anything further needs to go to Email

Merry Christmas!!