Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
New Marlin prices >

New Marlin prices

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

New Marlin prices

Old 08-21-2023, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah, Dad had quite a few himself. I let Michael and Brandon have the lion share of them while Deb, Alex and I got the .444 (me}, .35rem {Deb}, and the baby, Sav 99 in .300sav went to the baby (Alex)
Oldtimr, I'll bet you were keeping an eye in your rear view for the police after you robbed that poor fella!

Personally I don't really get into collecting like you do Nomercy as well as my did did too. he had over 350 firearms after all was said and done and quite a few actions and unfinished builds in his shop that he was "gonna get around to one day" but you know how those go. I just don't have the time or the inclination. Other than my front stuffers, I just don't have the interest. Do have a few smoke poles, some small, medium, and go kill the biggest thing on the planet ones, as well as the smokeless front loader I finished up. That's where my interests are.
Old 08-27-2023, 12:19 PM
Spike

1800-2000 is insane for just that?
Old 08-27-2023, 01:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

They aren't making any more of them. If you want one you have to pay the going rate unless you get really lucky. When I bought my 45-70 they were going for beteen $500 and &$700. I just got stupid lucky.