Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
My New Deer Rifle >

My New Deer Rifle

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

My New Deer Rifle

Old 04-28-2021, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Hawke is made in China but at their own factory and the product is much better controlled and no parallax problems
You understand how China works right?...There is no OWN factory in China other than the Chinese government. Sam Electrical, Miao, Superior Lens, Aimbond, Changhong ect ect all share R&D and technologies they have stolen from other countries/companies that used factories in China. The government is at least a partial owner in every single one. That is how communism works. Like anything else, good Chinese made optics are not cheap such as Athlon MIDAS TAC scopes. A $100 scope is a $100 scope no matter where it is made but i would trust a Filipino Kenko made cheap scope over Chinese any day of the week.

This company is actually owned by the factory that makes them. They produce scopes and other high end optics for many major brands. Not one of their scopes are made in China.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/sightro...iflescope.html
Old 05-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Spike

Might have discovered why I can't get a rifle to shoot good at this range. Instead of having a solid wood backstop to fasten the targets to they use a plastic mesh that you clip the target to with cloths pins. And the wind can blow the mesh so your target could be moving!!! Stupidest thing I've ever seen. I'll sight in somewhere else.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Having the target lowing around a bit kind of adds a bit of realism. Not ideal for getting a group but good for practice on live animals.