Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Three 4" pistol holsters >

Three 4" pistol holsters

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Three 4" pistol holsters

Old 04-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Spike

Default Three 4" pistol holsters

I posted pics and answers. I also found a third holster That snaps over a belt and then has a strap to retain fire arm that's a "snap over" strap. All these holsters are designed so the revolvers fit in position for retention. They aren't like some western style holsters. I hope this helps inform you. Anything else,email. Thanks for your interest. If you know someone who might want one,feel free to give them my info. Thanks again, MIJO

The top pic is my 4" Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum that I sometimes have the smaller security conceal carry grips on it. It is a 4" bbl. This is for reference.

This holster was an add in when I got the Ruger. It's a RH forward canted, thumb snap release OWB holster worn on a belt. I also used to carry when hunting as a backup. My brothers S&W 2.5" .38/.357 fit snug but he roll/folded a short piece of 1.5" nylon strap and stuffed it in the holster. Worked well for him. He traded the S&W on a 9MM Taurus Semi auto pistol and gave the holster back to me. This is a Bianchi #58 for .38/.357 S&W (and similar frame pistols) $15

I found this one last night. I used it when pistol hunting because it can attach to a belt without taking the belt off. Snaps on back to put on belt and snap over retains firearm. It's a Bucheimer BPM 9 model. $15

The S&W fit this doing the same thing with the web material in the tip of the holster. The wrapped area in the center is a spring retainer that holds the revolver in place. Both the leather and cotton straps are adjustable. The strap with snap is to attach on the belt (if worn) to eliminate the flapping swing under a jacket, coat etc. and aids in the withdraw. It takes some practice to learn the removing the gun from the spring tension. His S&W muzzle was just down to where the stitching ends at the bottom of the picture. If you click the pic, enlarge it, you'll see the raised area from the nylon he'd put in the holster. The spring tension is pretty good holding/retaining the firearm. This is a .38/.357 revolver- Brauer Bros. Mfg. C. shoulder holster $20

If interested, PM me, I can send you an email with pics$45 for all three. Most 4" pistols fit all holsters.

Last edited by Mad_Jack; 04-04-2020 at 06:47 PM. Reason: cannot load pictures