Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Outdoor Liquidators? >

Outdoor Liquidators?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Outdoor Liquidators?

Old 01-21-2020, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

My experience has been gun guys are usually good guys. If there is a glitch here and there buyers understand that. I wouldn't buy from someone online that had more then 5-10% negative reviews. I do a lot if buying and selling online and a seller usually has to do something pretty bad to get negative reviews. I know there are some people out there who jump to the negative too quick, so I understand a few bad reviews. But 1out of 3 buyers leaving negative reviews is a big red flag. I'm guessing things like the price increase you saw are reasons people are not liking them.
Old 01-21-2020, 05:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Outdoor Liquidators is a store chain. I've shopped at 2 different ones in PA. One in the Harrisburg area and another in Chambersburg. And yes they do have what I consider "buy outs" similar to the Big Lots Chain. I've never purchased anything online off them.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Outdoor Liquidators is a store chain. I've shopped at 2 different ones in PA. One in the Harrisburg area and another in Chambersburg. And yes they do have what I consider "buy outs" similar to the Big Lots Chain. I've never purchased anything online off them.
That's interesting. A Google search didn't find any information. The only thing close that I could find in Harrisburg was Sportsmans Liquidation along Rt 22. Looks like they also have stores in Chambersburg and Carlisle.

As I stated before, Outdoor Liquidators address on Gun Broker is Lebanon, GA with no street address. Another red flag.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by blksn8k
That's interesting. A Google search didn't find any information. The only thing close that I could find in Harrisburg was Sportsmans Liquidation along Rt 22. Looks like they also have stores in Chambersburg and Carlisle.

As I stated before, Outdoor Liquidators address on Gun Broker is Lebanon, GA with no street address. Another red flag.
OK that might be the one I was thinking ab out. Sorry for the mis-information.