Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
M&P Shield EZ >

M&P Shield EZ

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

M&P Shield EZ

Old 01-18-2020, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

You might want to pay more attention to who is dumping on whom before making such a blanket statement, RR.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer
You might want to pay more attention to who is dumping on whom before making such a blanket statement, RR.
I did! have followed the thread closely
RR
Old 01-18-2020, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

Talking

Originally Posted by hunters_life
So before you come off with your unsubstantiated crap, how about you learn something from those that actually have substantiated what they are speaking about through experience and not just reading about crap on the internet.
Am I the only person who sees the abundant irony in this? HR makes the baseless assumption that my knowledge comes from nothing but the Internet (patently false, BTW, but I haven't mastered the insecure HuntingNet ego enough to respond).

His recommended remedy? I need to study the pearls of wisdom from others on ... ready for it .... AN INTERNET FORUM.

I'll get right on that, after my marriage counseling session from Bill Clinton and life coaching from Jack Kevorkian.

Can't make this stuff up. Its like InfoWars for gun owners!
Old 01-18-2020, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
I did! have followed the thread closely
RR
Then I guess I'll have to chalk up your error to the bandwagon effect.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cub Slayer
Then I guess I'll have to chalk up your error to the bandwagon effect.
if everybody else is always wrong, there is an ignore button, if you just do us the honor of ignoring everyone else, then all you will see is you're 5.5 posts a day that you make, but I will tell ya, not much useable info in them!
RR
Old 01-18-2020, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

if everybody else is always wrong,
Hyperbole much? I was not the person who described my opinion as "fact" and differing opinions as "based on lack of knowledge and reading the internet". I have the maturity to represent my opinions as opinions, not "fact" nor have I thrown a tantrum that someone would dare disagree.

What seems to be missed among the tsunami of ego building/*rule 1 violation* waving is that on the topic of Taurus firearms, we only disagreed on one point - one point among several in total agreement.

What might help would be if our Super Moderators would publish an official list of Masters of the Universe. That way, mere mortals who get all of their knowledge from the Internet would know who we're allowed to disagree with, and whose opinions must be treated as immutable fact. The Catholic church can probably provide some guidance here. They have something similar for the pope.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 01-18-2020 at 09:26 PM. Reason: *rule 1 violation*
Old 01-18-2020, 08:47 AM
Fork Horn

there is an ignore button
Unfortunately, it does not work for moderators. Trust me on this point.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

OK. This topic is locked while it gets reviewed. Please do not take any arguments from this topic and continue them in other topics.
CalHunter
Old 01-18-2020, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

Cubslayer, some of your posts were edited for Rule 1. Consider that a warning and avoid that phrase, and other's like it, in the future.
1. No vulgar language or profanity – This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings

Anybody can view the rules- and the reasons for them here.
https://www.huntingnet.com/articles/...oom-rules.html

Thread is opened back up. I suggest everyone stay on topic. As a reminder-
12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.

13. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their message. This includes off-topic and sales information that does not belong in the Main Forum area. Those who post messages not relating to the topic area, will have the threads closed or the posts deleted.

I'm guilty on this one as well, so apologies to Big Uncle on getting this thread off topic.

-Jake
Old 01-19-2020, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

Perhaps a much broader lens is in order when applying #12 - I certainly hope you're not suggesting that I was the only, or even the majority perpetrator of this. I received a lot more of it than I dished out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.