Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
M&P Shield EZ >

M&P Shield EZ

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

M&P Shield EZ

Old 01-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Better idea - don't address me again. Better for both of us.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

I don't think that'll work.

-Jake
Old 01-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

Bummer, but I suppose I'll get to learn how when two people express an opinion, one morphs into "fact" while the other is the result of inexperience and unwillingness to learn.

If I wanted to play "Masters of the Universe", I could buy the toy instead.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since I originally posted this topic my wife has put about 250 rounds through her EZ. It has functioned quite well with no issues whatsoever. Four other folks that I know have recently purchased the EZ and they all like them very much. One of the folks that recently bought one is a man who liked his wife's pistol so much that he bought one for himself to replace his regular 9mm Shield for a carry pistol. Everyone seems to like both the ease of manipulating the slide and easy loading magazines. I always had to load my wife's magazines for her until she got the EZ, now she can do it. So far, so good.

Isn't it amazing how fast a thread can turn to a completely different topic cause grief?
Old 01-08-2020, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Big Uncle
Isn't it amazing how fast a thread can turn to a completely different topic cause grief?
You had an awesome run going, then derailed it in the last sentence!
Old 01-16-2020, 07:00 PM
Typical Buck

Just can't bring myself to like anything .380. Im even "iffy" about 9mm at times. I load the hottest hardest hitting ammo I can safely load in 9mm. While yes I do know that .380 can do serious damage, I would rather trust my life to a little more power.

To the argument going on about Taurus, you will find few on this forum, hell you would find few in this country, that know more about firearms than Nomercy448 there Cub Slayer. Even my old man referred to him for advise on certain firearm subjects and he was pretty much smarter than most about anything gun related. And he informed you correctly about Taurus. Their revolvers have always been pretty good quality but only lately have their pistols enjoyed a fair to good reputation.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hunters_life
Just can't bring myself to like anything .380. Im even "iffy" about 9mm at times. I load the hottest hardest hitting ammo I can safely load in 9mm. While yes I do know that .380 can do serious damage, I would rather trust my life to a little more power.

To the argument going on about Taurus, you will find few on this forum, hell you would find few in this country, that know more about firearms than Nomercy448 there Cub Slayer. Even my old man referred to him for advise on certain firearm subjects and he was pretty much smarter than most about anything gun related. And he informed you correctly about Taurus. Their revolvers have always been pretty good quality but only lately have their pistols enjoyed a fair to good reputation.
Thanks. Needed a little more unsubstantiated *rule 1 violation* waving. Better than coffee for a little pick-me-up.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 01-18-2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: *rule 1 violation*
Old 01-17-2020, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Unsubstantiated? Buddy just where do you get off with your unsubstantiated stuff? I've been in the firearms game since I could hold one in my hands. That's been a pretty substantial number of years too. And I have shot several Taurus firearms, both revolver and pistol. Even owned a PT92 which is the pistol that started getting their reputation out of the gutter. Shot just as well as my Brigadier as far as no jams. Was just a touch less accurate but not enough to really speak about. So before you come off with your unsubstantiated crap, how about you learn something from those that actually have substantiated what they are speaking about through experience and not just reading about crap on the internet.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:30 AM
Fork Horn

I know. Jerry Miculek has your photo in a place of honor in his living room. Gaston Glock runs all design decisions by you, and the ghost of Sam Colt haunts you out of envy.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

keep pokin the bear!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.