Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Safe queens >

Safe queens

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Safe queens

Old 08-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Safe queens

Here is a list of some of firearms in my safes that I'm seriously thinking about selling. Drop me a PM if you think you may be interested in them and I'll get some pics out to you when I get back to PA next week.
Remington 600; 6mm
Remington 700 BDL; 30-06 (this one is about 30 years old)
Remington 572 BDL; 22 LR excellent condition
Remington 11-87; 12 ga 3"
Savage (either a 14 or 16) left hand; .223
Taurus 99; 9 mm (Stainless with integral rail)
Marlin 1895 Cowboy: .45-70 (original Marlin before Remington)
There may be additional ones added so keep checking.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Dang it bronk you're going to hurt my bank account...

-Jake
Old 08-26-2019, 12:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was going to ask my friend if he wanted to buy that 572 because he doesn't have a .22! But then I looked at what they are listing for and _ Holy Crap!
Old 08-26-2019, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

You have some money on that list.

-jake
Old 08-26-2019, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

best of luck to you, I am in the same boat, last few yrs I been thinning the collections, got rid of about 150 so far, and still seem to have a lot left , LOL

Armslist has been good for me to move things locally and not have to ship thus FFL's, as I rather a face to face sale and make sure the buyer is both HAPPY and legal to buy(I insist on transfers thru a LOCAL to me FFL, but saves me the shipping, and anyone possiblyt NOT happy!
Old 08-27-2019, 06:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by mrbb
best of luck to you, I am in the same boat, last few yrs I been thinning the collections, got rid of about 150 so far, and still seem to have a lot left , LOL

Armslist has been good for me to move things locally and not have to ship thus FFL's, as I rather a face to face sale and make sure the buyer is both HAPPY and legal to buy(I insist on transfers thru a LOCAL to me FFL, but saves me the shipping, and anyone possiblyt NOT happy!
I don't deal with ArmsList anymore. I got ripped off of almost $900 from someone on there and they did nothing! And my local police tried but it was across state lines. I even tried going through the postal service to prosecute him because the mail was used in the transaction and they also did nothing!
Old 08-27-2019, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Face-to-face is a great idea. I was very nervous when I shipped a firearm out west. My FFL advised me to make the package look like anything but a firearm. He recommended golf clubs. Had package tracking. If memory serves me, the package was either delayed or somewhat misplaced for days. Maybe even a week. Had me very worried. It finally arrived at its' destination. Haven't shipped once since. That is when I learned the different USPS postal classifications. I used certified and should have used registered (I think) or whichever one requires the package to be stored in a locked area when not in transit.

My FFL ships and receives firearms all the time. He just received one for me shipped from Virginia. I believe he uses UPS.
Old 08-27-2019, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I don't deal with ArmsList anymore. I got ripped off of almost $900 from someone on there and they did nothing! And my local police tried but it was across state lines. I even tried going through the postal service to prosecute him because the mail was used in the transaction and they also did nothing!
well I won't blame armistlst for your bad experience, there are scammers every where, and there site even states this info
and there ONLY doing a service of having a place MANY folks go to , to look for guns
they have nothing to do with the sale itself
this si why I NEVER hand over anything till I am sure I am paid in full, its always part of my sale conditions
as sadly there are just WAY too many scammer out there, coming up with new ways to scam people every where, from fake cash, to fake USPS Money order to you name it
anything I have ever sold(and last few yrs sold a TON of things, I have used USPS Money orders on out of state or far away sales, and STATE< ITEM doesn't ship till it clears at post office,
if this doesn;t work, then DON"T buy my items!
I would gather with a GOOD relationship with a GOOD dealer, you can get payments on shipping gun sales and have them CHARGE the sale via a CC and then have the dealer pay you, minus there commission of the sale/transfer!
or this would be one way to maybe help see a transfer gets done right, ONLY flaw would be if dealer tried to screw you out of your payment, but again, this is why having a good dealer your well with is worth having over some of the BIG chain stores, better prices on things ain;'t always the reason to buy some place IMO!
but again, I wouldn't be blaming Armslist for a scammer,
there only providing a site for those to look at things, sales will always fall on seller IMO
NEVER hand over anything till paid in full, or you can get burned!(same goes for paying any contractor too, there maybe worse for scamming folks, starting a job, taking full payment and then never coming back to finish and very HARD to get your money back or work done most time, legal costs can be more than you'd ever get back and they KNOW IT)
Old 09-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

is the 600 a mohawk or just a 600 and how much?
RR
Old 09-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
is the 600 a mohawk or just a 600 and how much?
RR
RR I just got around to taking pics and looking up prices. Yes it is a Mohawk (stamped 600 MOHAWK on left side of receiver). Pics and prices below. Anyone interested in more pics of something send me a PM with your email and I'll get them out to you ASAP.
Rem 600 w/Leupold 3-9X 6mm: $600 ($500 without scope)
Rem 700BDL w/ Taxco 2-7X 30-06: $400
Rem 572BDL 22 LR: $450
Rem 11-87 12 GA 3" 28" bbl VR: $350
Taurus PT99 AF (Rail) 2 mags: $400

Shipping will be flat rate $30 to your FFL
Attached Thumbnails Safe queens-rem-600-mohawk.jpg   Safe queens-pt99-af.jpg   Safe queens-rem-11-87.jpg   Safe queens-rem-572bdl.jpg   Safe queens-rem-700-bdl.jpg  

Last edited by bronko22000; 09-07-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.