Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
WTS M1A and M1 GARAND RIFLE >

WTS M1A and M1 GARAND RIFLE

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTS M1A and M1 GARAND RIFLE

Old 07-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Spike

Default WTS M1A and M1 GARAND RIFLE

UP FOR SALE I A MIA,., 7.62 NATO CAL MADE BY SPRINGFIELD ARMORY IN 1985. SERIAL NUMBER 25,641, IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, AND APPEARS TO BE UNFIRED. THIS EARLY PRODUCTION MIA FEATURES; G.I. FLASH HIDER AND BAYONET LUG, NATIONAL MATCH FRONT SIGHT(NM062), G.I. OP ROD IS MADE BY SPRINGFIELD ARMORY(7267064 SA), GI TRIGGER GROUP, WITH BARREL MARKED (GENSERO ILL). ALSO TO BI POD IS G.I.. THIS IS A MINT CONDITION 1985 MIA RIFLE

PRICE AT $885

CMP Collector Grade M1 Garand 3006 Springfield for sale

THE M1 Garand i have is a CMP Collector Grade rifle. As an experienced collector, you know how valuable this is. Collector grade is for the best rifles using original parts. So you have both excellency and originality.
It has COMPLETE documents from CMP, including Authentication Certificate, CMP Inspection Data Sheets, sales receipt, and manuel.
It was bought from CMP in 2005, before the extinction of collector grade rifles. Now, it is nearly impossible to find one.
This M1 Garand is a Springfield Armory production Standard USGI service rifle made in 1957.
As it should for all collector-grade rifles, it has ALL CORRECT features and parts, which is a highly desirable. I examine all the parts one by one and they are all Manufacuture Correct and Period Correct.
The cartouches, for Department of Defence and pressure test, are also CORRECT and CRISP.
An USGI Sling is included to complete the collection.

Price at $990 shipped

[email protected] for pictures

can accept a USPS MO FOR PAYMENTS

THANKS
Old 04-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Spike

Sold please delete