Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Let's see them >

Let's see them

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Let's see them

Old 12-25-2018, 07:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Let's see them

OK guys and gals, let's see the guns you got for Christmas. Any kind at all: pistols, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, muzzleloaders, even cannons!
Old 12-25-2018, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

close your eye's and use your imagination, as SANTA didn;t drop any off here, so that';s the only way I can see them LOL
BUT on the bright side they can be ANYTHING I want now ! HAHA!
Old 12-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Spike

Santa missed me again this year . LOL
Old 12-25-2018, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Santa must have put mine at the wrong address

-Jake
Old 12-26-2018, 03:44 AM
Typical Buck

None here either
Old 12-26-2018, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope. None here either.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

I got the kids a Savage rascal .22.

We took it out this morning and shot some bottles.

-Jake
Old 12-27-2018, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Grandma, my sister, gave to my nephew for Christmas.

Old 12-27-2018, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Back in 1991 IAI a division of AMT made for 1 year a 10 mm longlside stainless 1911. I bought one, shot like a dream, killed several deer and a bear with it. divorced in 1993, man I was broke, could not pay my bills. a buddy was hounding me for it, I finally relented. 2 years ago I started on him to sell it back to me, he finally gave in, my Christmas present to myself. one of the few I regretted selling, the only one I have ever got back. valued at 1200.00 thank god he was reasonable on the asking price.

RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 12-27-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-28-2018, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

No photos yet, but I had a bit of fun with Black Friday, Christmas, and Year End sales, and I also had a few long-scope items pay off here the last few weeks.

I have had 2 Bartlein blanks sitting on my shelf waiting for my Defiance Deviant to be completed, which shipped today. I bought it 15% off at NRAAM in May, finally got back from DLC application. I delayed it a bit by having another bolt cut and headspaced to the same action in case of a failure during a match. So that’ll get here next week and get a barrel by about the 15th.

My Smith was also clearing out Bartlein blanks, so I bought two more to rebarrel my Seekins Havak, which also should be back by the 15th.

I accidentally bought an Aero M5 (DPMS pattern AR-10) on Black Friday, then started filling up a parts list for it - everything but the optic and barrel were bought on sales in the last month. It’ll be a precision rifle competition rig in 6 creed. Likely be a Shilen tube.

I also ordered a 243LBC AR-15 barrel (6mm Grendel Variant) on Christmas sale which should get here in early Feb. I had the lower, but bought all of the pieces on sale since Black Friday, except the optic. Going to try out the Geissele Mk18 16” handguard with the integral ARCA rail on this one, since it will also be meant as a precision rifle match rig.

Bought a 16” lightweight barrel for my son’s AR-15. Also got a 12.5” SBR barrel, both 30% off expecting the eform Form 1 to go through very quickly.

I also had my stamps FINALLY come through for a SilencerCo Maxim 9 9mm integrally suppressed pistol and a Warlock II 22LR suppressor, so I picked them up the Friday before Christmas.

My son is getting to build his first AR this winter/spring, and my wife got a Sig P320 subcompact. Not really Christmas presents, but kinda such. We’re also taking my grandpa on my mom’s side shopping for a 9mm full size on Monday for his Christmas present. He has wanted something for the house for two years, and has narrowed it down to a full size striker fired 9mm, but hasn’t decided which yet.

I have been angling to build my wife a precision match rifle, and I have a certificate for half off of a Proof steel barrel and another certificate for thread, chamber, and muzzle thread by a PR builder in Texas, so if I can find a deal on an action here in the year end sales, that’ll probably happen too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.