Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
I have something to say to everyone >

I have something to say to everyone

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

I have something to say to everyone

Old 07-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I have something to say to everyone

First I started hunting in kentucky the season after I turned 19. I did not have a bunch of hunting family nor had I been hunting since I was a little kid. Idk why I love for game meat I had gottin as a kid. The outdoors or what I always wanted to hunt since I was a kid like it was wrote in my dna. I knew nothing infact first thing I learnt was scent control from u all. I started hunting in blue jeans and a red tshirt lmao.
Since the day I found this sight iv gained so much infomation from you all. Got so much help from everyone on this sight.
If it wasent for you all id prob still be that kid stomping through the woods in blue jeans and a red shirt.

I just want to say thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help and advice over the years. Theres so many of you to name specific I wont try. You all have done so much for me and my hunting I can never repay you.
Thanks again
Tim
Old 07-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I call it sharing; you share with me, and I'll share with you.

I have learned a lot here also - Thanks to all of you from me as well !!!
Old 07-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

way back when there were some old timers who helped me get started, they're gone now, so I feel the best thing I can do to pay them back is to pay it foreward, helps everyone out and is better for the sport.
RR
Old 07-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

For you to take up hunting without much/any local influence takes initiative and says alot about your character. Many great seasons to you. May you also Pass it On.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default Old timers

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
way back when there were some old timers who helped me get started, they're gone now, so I feel the best thing I can do to pay them back is to pay it foreward, helps everyone out and is better for the sport.
RR
Couldn't say it better myself. Hunting is something we old timers should try to pass on.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Super Moderator

Pass it on Bigtim!
-Jake
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have and try to I got my cousin into it a few of his friend. Back home in indiana it ended up being 4to5 of us that went they were all 16to 20 I felt old .
Old 07-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ya. I had a bow as a kid always looked at deer as a meal. Bought big game hunter and deer avenger for pc got hooked. It took alot of blood sweat and tears but worth it. My dad and I was talking end world zombie type thing. I said sure its cost me between 10- prob 30 grand but when the world fails ik imma know how to hunt. Two things in my life have been complete happyness complete serinity to me thats hunting and scuba diving. Iv al always been closer to good either in a tree or on the sea bottom
Originally Posted by Game Stalker
For you to take up hunting without much/any local influence takes initiative and says alot about your character. Many great seasons to you. May you also Pass it On.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

when something rocks me to the very core, I will do whatever it takes to introduce anyone who shows an inkleing of interest that feeling, whether it be shooting, deer hunting, or shark fishing cause folks I'm here to tell ya, there is nothing this ole boy has found to even compare.
RR
Old 07-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buddy umm well shark fishing we need to expand on this I love fishing and wonna go shark fishing. Do you scuba dive or do you want to. My dads gonna get his instructor cert this winter
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
when something rocks me to the very core, I will do whatever it takes to introduce anyone who shows an inkleing of interest that feeling, whether it be shooting, deer hunting, or shark fishing cause folks I'm here to tell ya, there is nothing this ole boy has found to even compare.
RR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.