Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Has anyone been able to get any 22lr ammo? >

Has anyone been able to get any 22lr ammo?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Has anyone been able to get any 22lr ammo?

Old 01-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Has anyone been able to get any 22lr ammo?

just wandering if any stores around you have got any....
Old 01-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haven't checked, got somewhere around 10K rounds layin around here, haven't bought any in years
RR
Old 01-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nope...Haven't bought any in 3 years...
Old 01-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I pretty much get it whenever I want in IL now.

Where are you at?

Most wal mart store get it in regularly. The trick is getting it patterned because people are still buying it all up.

Last edited by rockport; 01-30-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still next to impossible to get here in SE Texas! what does come into the stores gets bought up by the early bird scrounges who are jacking up the price and selling it online!
Old 01-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
I pretty much get it whenever I want in IL now.

Where are you at?

Most wal mart store get it in regularly. The trick is getting it patterned because people are still buying it all up.
Agreed. I was shooting last night at the range in Plano, and I believe they had a little available (end of a shipment, I assume).
Old 01-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator

The very few times I've seen it, they had a 2-box limit (as in two 50-round boxes). Whenever I ask any of the stores what they expect to receive, they say whatever shows up, they don't know what's being shipped.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright guys Ive been reluctant to share this but I have benefited greatly from it so I'll pass it along. Please don't abuse it and make the problem worse

http://ammo-can.net/stock/

Now you have to look every day for this to work. Ammo shows up on the sight about a day early and stays about a day late so you can't just look once and go get it. You have to pattern it for it to work.

Wal mart puts Ammo out at 7AM. It gets scanned when it goes on the truck and will show available but it won't be on the shelf until the following 7AM

The Ammo will be on the shelf the 7AM after it shows up "in stock" on this sight like clockwork.

Check the sight every day and be there the 7AM after the sight says its in stock.

It won't be there until 7 and it will be gone by noon or earlier.

Most people think this sight is inaccurate but once you learn how to pattern it its 100% accurate(or at least has been for me and the few people Ive shared it with)
Old 01-31-2014, 03:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rockport, is that for WalMarts only??
Old 01-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Typical Buck

Question

Rockport thats only the walmart by ypu. The walmarts that i go to 4 within 30 miles put it out differnt times so people dont flood in at one time. Iseen them put it out in the mornings midday and late at night. No 22 in a long time, if they get them in its the cci 100 round or if your lucky twice in a year winchester super x. I live 25 miles from a basspro they are same way. Whent to cabelas in pa about two weeks ago, the guy putting up ammo said they havent had 22 in the store for about a month.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.