Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ok guys

Old 08-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to see you go RR. Not all things in life are fair but we all have to play with the cards given. Perhaps when the smoke clears and things change for you we might see you with your experience and information posting once again. All the best to you and yours. You certainly made a contribution.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deerdust
Colorado, apology accepted and no hard feelings.
Thanks for that. I'm not sure I deserve it, but thanks.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dave (DeerDust) is a good guy and a great mod also a friend, so guys go easy on him, he's an asset here. he had nothing to do with it.
RR
Old 08-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Dave (DeerDust) is a good guy and a great mod also a friend, so guys go easy on him, he's an asset here. he had nothing to do with it.
RR
That's all well and good but you should let folks know what is going on. With all the crap that happened with SWThomas and other mods, it's easy to expect the worse and very easy to jump to conclusions.

As the OP, your first post does not point anyone in the right direction.

I would never offer information sent to me in a PM but what's the big secret?

Good luck to you RR!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
RR
Thanks RR

If you guys want to keep jumping me, I am thick skinned, so go ahead. And if we keep RR posting, then we'll have accomplished something... hahahaha
Old 08-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by deerdust
Thanks RR

If you guys want to keep jumping me, I am thick skinned, so go ahead. And if we keep RR posting, then we'll have accomplished something... hahahaha

There ya go
Old 08-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Two things.

1. At least I wasn't the only one who was pissed off by SWT. I used to be really active here, now I just come around once in a while for a quick look.

2. I read somewhere on this site a recommendation to use rice in my tumbler to clean brass. I'm really glad that my brass was deprimed first, because it took me a long time to dislodge all the rice from the flash holes with an air hose. I have a good idea who said to use rice, but all his posts are gone and now I can't give him a hard time.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to see you go RR. I'm with many of the others, enjoyed reading your posts and learning from you. I've been here since 2000 also...there ain't many of us left. (And we all have a Feb 2003 join date - remember when the forum went down, and everyone lost all their posts LOL) I still enjoy this site and the folks that are left, but honestly its only a shell of what it once was.

I'll shoot ya an email and keep in touch. Heck, I'm just over the mountain from you about 5 miles east of Wardensville. Later bro

Oh, and as for Deerdust...I agree he's a good dude. But he sure can't kill nothing... at least not anytime he's been on my team LOL
Old 08-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Although my join date says Feb, 2003, I've been here since the late 1990s, I think. I remember posting my 8-pointer that I shot in 2000 on here. Didn't all the join dates revert to Feb 2003 a while back for some reason?

I, too, am curious as to what happened. I am usually active from late summer through spring but don't check as much when it's all about fishing. Sounds like it was an issue with a single individual. Hopefully it's not with us as a collective group.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah, and if you know anything about the Savage-Anschutz, you can't just sit back and lurk.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.