Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ok guys

Old 07-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Will someone that knows what happened please send me a PM explaining it or come on this thread to let everyone know if it can be done without getting banned!!!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Will someone that knows what happened please send me a PM explaining it or come on this thread to let everyone know if it can be done without getting banned!!!
I stand corrected. I received a PM from RR and now I know no one here is to blame for the situation.

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 07-30-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

wow that is beyond mess up[QUOTE=Colorado Luckydog;4069803]I don't know what happened but look at his post count. It's at 8. All of his post have been deleted. Someone in their amazing brilliance decided it would be a good thing to delete all of his very informing post. There is nothing that can justify that. NOTHING but blind pride or stupidity.

This is the same kind of stupid crap that SW Thomas pulled that ruined this site in the first place.

It breaks my heart that the best site ever is barely hanging on.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

guys when huntingnet decides that viable usefull information overrides pissing some new guy off cause he's posting innacurate stuff I will be back, until then run filters on high, if ya need anything I'm a mouseclick away
RR
Old 07-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
guys when huntingnet decides that viable usefull information overrides pissing some new guy off cause he's posting innacurate stuff I will be back, until then run filters on high, if ya need anything I'm a mouseclick away
RR
***The way this site is being run, unless you change your mind our chances of seeing you back on here are slim and none. Adios!
Old 07-31-2013, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator

=bigtim6656; I don't know what happened but look at his post count. It's at 8. All of his post have been deleted. Someone in their amazing brilliance decided it would be a good thing to delete all of his very informing post. There is nothing that can justify that. NOTHING but blind pride or stupidity.
For your information, Ridge Runner asked me to delete them for him. I refused to do it, because I didn't want him to leave and, and it would be a loss of a ton of great info. Ridge Runner deleted all the posts himself, as far as I know.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

I too don't know any of the details but applaud deerdust for how he's handling his moderator duties/responsibilities. It isn't always easy being a mod and you often walk a fine line where you agree with what's being said but still have to edit out rules violations. It's sad to see valuable members leave and yes, that does have a measurable negative effect on the website, our members and even those who just lurk to learn.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Sad to see you go RR. Thanks for all the help over the past five or six years or however long I've been on here. Will miss your posts. I'm adding your email to my contacts and will be in touch.
-Jake
Old 07-31-2013, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deerdust
For your information, Ridge Runner asked me to delete them for him. I refused to do it, because I didn't want him to leave and, and it would be a loss of a ton of great info. Ridge Runner deleted all the posts himself, as far as I know.
I owe an open apology to deerdust.

Sorry deerdust, I was dead wrong!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I owe an open apology to deerdust.

Sorry deerdust, I was dead wrong!
Colorado, apology accepted and no hard feelings. Please understand, it is not an easy task being a mod. I understand that tempers will flare when all the facts aren't known, and people judge by what they can see. I am not in a place to always be able to divulge the facts of a members personal issues. That is up to them. I came to this site many moons ago to have fun and learn and share, just as everyone else. I was given the opportunity to help insure that it stays a place where hunters of all ages could come to, and that is why I am where I am. All the best to you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.