Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ok guys

Old 07-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

All this BS started back with the takeover and when that jackhole SWThomas started moderating. It's been downhill from there!

I sent James an email, he's a good dude and about the only reason I still log in here.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ridge Runner....I sure hate to see Your leaving,I really like reading what You post,Your comments and wisdom will surely be missed...I hope things get straightened out and You join Us again,I try to post my thoughts or advice and make them with respect to others and in hopes they help someone in the future,we all learn new things no matter how long we've been in the sport of Hunting.There are several Guys on here that I'd Love to go out Hunting with and sit around a Campfire and just talk with and have a good time with but since we're all so far away and apart from each other it hard to feel that closeness......but we still enjoy each others company here and shouldn't let things get to Us,I'm gonna miss You Old Friend.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats for sure iv been here since 05 i think. Iv seen alot of good advice givin to members by him me included. Sometimes stuff gets said but were all big boys and im sure every last member has said something best not said or done.
Theres a few guys on here him included id sell my soul to hunt with and theres a A few id run outta the woods if i was around
Originally Posted by GTOHunter
Ridge Runner....I sure hate to see Your leaving,I really like reading what You post,Your comments and wisdom will surely be missed...I hope things get straightened out and You join Us again,I try to post my thoughts or advice and make them with respect to others and in hopes they help someone in the future,we all learn new things no matter how long we've been in the sport of Hunting.There are several Guys on here that I'd Love to go out Hunting with and sit around a Campfire and just talk with and have a good time with but since we're all so far away and apart from each other it hard to feel that closeness......but we still enjoy each others company here and shouldn't let things get to Us,I'm gonna miss You Old Friend.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I missed how all of this went down, and as another member that has been here since the 1990's, I have valued Ridge's contribution to the forums here.

We're losing a guy that has actually been there and done that in terms of hunting big game, chucking lead over LONG ranges, and building up custom rifles. Very unfortunate to lose a voice of reason and experience on this board.

I've enjoyed HNI for a long time, and sadly have seen this type of cycle come and go. Hopefully we're not too far from the next upswing of the pendulum, assuming there WILL BE another upswing!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

See what happens when a person gets busy all hell breaks loose. Ridge get your pansy ass back in this forum. BTW a pansy is the toughest flower in the garden. Don't worry about the small stuff you've instructed more shooters on the right path than anyone else on this site. So Cowboy up you sure don't want them taking advice from people like me now do ya.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

I left here also for the same thing. These guys who runs this, just didn't get why this page was so popular 10 years ago. No big deal with me not posting, but a real shame to push you out.

I will keep in touch RR.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

AS many others have said, we'll miss ya RR. I have received many great tips from you on many subjects over the years and enjoyed many replys and tales told by you of various encounters. Always looked forward to your wisdom and straightforwardness of the matter. You'll be missed!!!!!

Last edited by SecondChance; 07-30-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to see RR, leave. I too will not be visiting this site any longer, Ridge was one of the most knowledgible people on this site, sure we had a disagreements at times but that is what a forum is all about.I dont know the details that lead to this but RR private messaged me a while back and told me the same thing that he posted.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I say we all send rr a message askin him to stay and the mods to make a move to fix this
Old 07-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid
All this BS started back with the takeover and when that jackhole SWThomas started moderating. It's been downhill from there!
Agreed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.