Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
257 Weatherby 4 Sale >

257 Weatherby 4 Sale

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

257 Weatherby 4 Sale

Old 04-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default 257 Weatherby 4 Sale

It is a Vanguard Synthetic in 257 Weatherby Magnum. I will include sling, rifle cartridge holder, mount, and rings. I also have about 3.5 boxes of ammo that will be included, also will give you the brass I had saved. It is in very good condition and very lightly used. This is a very good round and very capable of taking almost every type of game (prairie dogs to elk). Very quick, great trajectory, and has the potential energy to do some damage. Please contact me if you have any other questions. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Spike

would you sale the brass?
Old 06-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

What are you asking on the gun?
Old 06-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sceeder
would you sale the brass?
yes I can, would rather sell ammo that I have with it also though. give good deal
Old 06-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by onetohunt
What are you asking on the gun?
The gun alone I would like $300 w/ sling and cartridge holder. I have a 3x9x40 buckmasters NP reticle I can throw in also, which is barely used or like new condition $450

this will include the ammo ( about 2.5 boxes) and brass I have for the gun
Old 06-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Spike

I'd take the brass and ammo if you'll sell it separate from the gun. Just need a few more details about it tho. How much brass, what kind of ammo? I assume its weatherby ammo, but what bullet and what grain? Thanks.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jmillo
I'd take the brass and ammo if you'll sell it separate from the gun. Just need a few more details about it tho. How much brass, what kind of ammo? I assume its weatherby ammo, but what bullet and what grain? Thanks.
I would really rather not, but if no one claims the gun soon, the ammo and brass will be available very shortly.

I have 1 full box of ammo after compiling it all, 23 brass cartridges.(257 Weatherby Mag 100 grain spritzer)

For the ammo and brass $70 dollars

This is all I have shot and works great even though its the cheaper ammo, but its definitely proves worthy in the field.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Spike

Default 257 Wby

Originally Posted by JGFLHunter
It is a Vanguard Synthetic in 257 Weatherby Magnum. I will include sling, rifle cartridge holder, mount, and rings. I also have about 3.5 boxes of ammo that will be included, also will give you the brass I had saved. It is in very good condition and very lightly used. This is a very good round and very capable of taking almost every type of game (prairie dogs to elk). Very quick, great trajectory, and has the potential energy to do some damage. Please contact me if you have any other questions. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida.
can you send me pics?

[email protected]
Old 06-19-2013, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sceeder
can you send me pics?

[email protected]
sent you an email
Old 06-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Spike

Default 257

Originally Posted by JGFLHunter
yes I can, would rather sell ammo that I have with it also though. give good deal
How much for the brass and ammo? And how much do you have?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.