Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Winchester Model 70, 30-06. Synthetic Black Stock. >

Winchester Model 70, 30-06. Synthetic Black Stock.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Winchester Model 70, 30-06. Synthetic Black Stock.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Spike

Bloke- I emailed you last night. I'm checking here every couple of hours so you can tell me how I can get you paid.

Mike
Old 02-20-2013, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you might have it figured out, but if not....can't you call Winchester and give em the serial # to find out exactly what model you have?
Old 02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Spike

Default Camo Mike Re:30 06 DBM Mags

Hi, Mike. I'm not handy with these forums and tried to send a private message. Since I have little fear of being slammed with sacks of junk snail mail, I will risk posting out here in the open, too.
I am gonna gouge you for $46.00 in a postal money order or a personal check if a post office is not convenient. If they are narrow enough to wrap up and slip in a small Priority box, and I think they are, I want to go that way if ok with you.
August Metz
P.O. Box 3206
Rock Springs, WY 82902
I am glad you can use them. I'd be too embarrassed to take them back to the store after all of the clerk's time I wasted while rummaging.
Regards, Gus
Old 02-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Spike

On its way to you tomorrow. I emailed my adresss to you. If you didnt get it, it'll be w/ the money order.
Thanks Again,
Mike