Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment >

PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment

Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Typical Buck

Post PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment

Guys, I'm posting this here because this soon could happen in any state. New York(my home state) is trying to set an example for gun control. It is happening fast and we need this guy(Gov.Andrew Coumo) out of office. Please help us instead make an example outta him. The link I posted will take you to the petition page. It takes 2 minutes to create an account & sign it. Thank you!https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...cuomo/b4NBSNTR
Old 01-15-2013, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Someone better go back to law school because there is no way people from other states will have any legal status as to what is done in New York, including BO, your Governor's best buddy up in DC!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

"to conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens" Adolf Hitler
Old 01-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

If the law is declared unconsitiutional then the supreme court in your state will throw it out. Frankly the constitution doesn't guarentee you the right to carry 8 rounds or more in your magazine. Such things were not yet contrived in the 1780s.

As far as I know, you cannot impeach a governor simply because you don't like the fact that he supported a bill that your legislature passed into law. Moreover, it seems to me that your states electorate(the majority of them anyway) is actually quite pleased with the outcome.

You can always move you know....
Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

Swamp collie you can kiss off too. Gov. Andrew Coumo is spineless ******* just like his daddy was. The ONLY freaking reason he was elected governor of NY was because of NYC voters got him in. Upstate and western NY voted against him to keep his worthless butt of state.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

nys---You're not playing nice when all the gentleman did was state a few basic facts that are true! That's what happens in states that have huge city based and minority populations that believe in the Lib movement, entitlements, etc.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by nys-buckstalker
Swamp collie you can kiss off too. Gov. Andrew Coumo is spineless ******* just like his daddy was. The ONLY freaking reason he was elected governor of NY was because of NYC voters got him in. Upstate and western NY voted against him to keep his worthless butt of state.
nys-buckstalker... I hear ya. I'm a former upstate NY'er (I grew up in Poughkeepsie. My wife is from the suburbs outside of Buffalo. Still got family scattered all around NY State). Anyway, I honestly believe there are more people voting in NYC than there are in the whole entire state!

Good God... Mario Cuomo's kid is a jerk!!! Thank God I moved away once I retired from the US Coast Guard!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was born and raised in Western NY. I moved out in 1976 because I hated the politics and taxes. NYC runs the show and now Coumo is grandstanding and politicking because he wants to be the future President. I feel sorry for you NYS dwellers. Time to pack up and move out.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Time to pack up and move out... That's exactly right! If I recall (back when the Hildabeast became Senator), I heard that for the first time in NY State history, the state actually recorded a DECREASE in population!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Coumo wasnt the ony one responsible for this.

In New York, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday signed into law a series of new gun regulations -- the nation's first since the Newtown shootings.
Both New York's GOP-controlled Senate and Democrat-controlled Assembly approved the measure by overwhelming margins.

The good ole Republicans rolled over faster than a $3 hooker from the New Orleans French Quarter!

Hopefully they dont do the same fot the rest of of us in the U.S.

Last edited by fritz1; 01-16-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.